Strangest Bit Of Afc Memorabilia You Own

Nae that strange but every time I see a sheep in a shop, I buy so have a heap all over my log cabin, which also has a Neil Simpson drawing wi him as a gladiator or something signed by him and Richard Gordon I think. Must have been something to dee with that testimonial he got.

Have a wee photie o myself and Fergie fae aboot 79ish at some function at the Royal Darroch fan I wis a young loon.

Nae that strange but every time I see a sheep in a shop, I buy so have a heap all over my log cabin, which also has a Neil Simpson drawing wi him as a gladiator or something signed by him and Richard Gordon I think. Must have been something to dee with that testimonial he got.

Have a wee photie o myself and Fergie fae aboot 79ish at some function at the Royal Darroch fan I wis a young loon.

That's very fucking strange.

• Upvote 3

Pride of place in my bedroom is a framed picture of the 1983 European Cup Winners Cup Team. Was given to me by Alex Ferguson on the 11th February 1984 when I was the mascot for Aberdeen against Motherwell (fine 4 nil win for the Dons) and was signed by all the European Cup Winning Team. A very nice gift from Alex Ferguson and it was a great day.

Pride of place in my bedroom is a framed picture of the 1983 European Cup Winners Cup Team. Was given to me by Alex Ferguson on the 11th February 1984 when I was the mascot for Aberdeen against Motherwell (fine 4 nil win for the Dons) and was signed by all the European Cup Winning Team. A very nice gift from Alex Ferguson and it was a great day.

Mike McCurry didn't even give me the quid from the toss* yet you get a signed picture fae Fergie himself? Sake. I even lost a sock that day. Still got a draw with Celtic though so wasn't all bad.

*John Robotham did though.

When the club gets new strips for the season ahead they usually or they used to get a choice of 2 or 3 shirts.

My best mate's dad used to be a director of the club and one year one of the shirts we chose not to wear was given to me.

Would be the best piece of unusual AFC memorabilia around as it was a complete one off.........stupid cunt i was gave it away to a friend.

It would have been about 93 or 94 season.

The design was red obviously but with red diamonds through out tht shhirt, it had a round neck with the old badge ( ball in the net ) in the middle at the front. It also had the badge on the chest......cant remember who made it though.

Was quality and gutted i gave it away.

In other words you don't know.

Moray Cup glass bottles came in two sizes in 1983. I know the size of both because I chipped a guy's front tooth with one at the Cullen Football club gala in 1983.

It was the smaller version which came with a bottle top similar to what you get on beer bottles these days.

So two issues with your claim to this memorabilia.

1. You don't know the size of the bottle.

2. How did you manage to keep the air in the bottle if it didn't have a screw cap?

Away and post some shite on TFTD since it's not been updated for days upon end and stop pretending you've got something you've not. (8 inch penis not included in that.)

I think you're lying. Which tooth? I think it was a Pineapple-ade bottle and well you know it.

My Moray Cup bottle of Gothenburg air has legend status. I might put it on eBay and retire with the proceeds.

I am not near the calendar at the moment, and have messaged Poodles to get on it.

Leave my 8"er alone.