The Labour Party Are A Fucking Disgrace

caledonia

Tory Minister making a massive arse of something, hardly news Parky, they've been making an arse of things for the last 9 years.

As have all Governments for ever, goes with the territory. Love to see an analysis of policy successes versus failures, would be grim reading.

Same shite the Neanderthals at my work come oot with - and my mum (all Sun readers obvz)

Nothing said about the ineptitude and constant fuck ups from the people actually in power - Grayling, Bojo, Davis, Fox, May etc (nae darkies ye see)

Whattaboutery doesn’t make abbot any less of a retard min. She’s only in the position she is because Corbyn was shagging her

^ why you complaining about racists, Moobz?

You ARE bloody one!!!

That's the nub of my point. Take issue or have concerns about terrorists or grooming gangs and it is automatically presumed you are a racist who hates all Muslims. Take issue or have concerns about the Israeli government and their conduct in the middle east and it is automatically presumed you are a racist who hates all Jews.

Neither position is correct but Corbyn and his supporters are happy to throw around the racist accusations so need to suck it up when it comes their way.

LOL

They know fuck all about anything apart from they hate Abbott (because she can’t count or some shite) and Corbyn (because he’s a useless racist/spy)

I hate Abbott cause she’s black and Corbyn because he isn’t racist enough.

Jokes.

I do actually hate Israel (the majority right wing side, not all of it).

Can’t hate Jews, far to many good comedians.

Israel has the only functioning democracy in the middle East. The anti Semites hate Israel whoever's in government.

Functioning 'western' democracy.

Everything else works for those countries, in their mind. And that's fine. No need for us to exert values.

Functioning 'western' democracy.

Everything else works for those countries, in their mind. And that's fine. No need for us to exert values.

Democracy is democracy. What's working for the other countries? Do you remember the Arab Spring which led to Syrian war amongst other violent crackdowns? That was a mass outpouring of revolt against oppressive regimes.

You Jewish Eeps? You seem to be blinded by your bias.

This is the thing, defend Israel and people are dumbfounded. I find that very odd. Most of the countries in the vicinity are basket cases. Jewish folk would never dare enter them but Arab Muslims live openly in Israel and are members of parliament, judiciary. But you think I'm blinded by bias? Absolutely fucking mental.

LOL

That is exactly the same shite the idiots fae my work (and my mum - again) come out with

They know fuck all about anything apart from they hate Abbott (because she can’t count or some shite) and Corbyn (because he’s a useless racist/spy)

You’re all brainwashed from the same source BTLOT

Fuck me, Dominic Raab (Brexit secretary at the time) didn’t know that we got most of our imports through fucking Calais. CAN’T get any more retarted than that!

(Apart from Chris Grayling and maybe Bojo)

I don’t hate abbot I think she’s hilarious. You canna seriously be claiming she’s not thick as two short planks? Put the rod away