The Labour Party Are A Fucking Disgrace

caledonia

Holy fuck, you are a true moron.

Is that it?

Israel is a democracy with Muslim citizens in positions of power such as members of parliament and members of the judiciary. Whereas Jews are not welcome in any of the other countries in the Middle East. Those other countries are dedicated to the destruction of Israel.

What the fuck are you on about?

Is that it?

Israel is a democracy with Muslim citizens in positions of power such as members of parliament and members of the judiciary. Whereas Jews are not welcome in any of the other countries in the Middle East. Those other countries are dedicated to the destruction of Israel.

While I'm no friend of Islamic regimes, it's telling that no-one refuted my earlier post, where I laid bare the complete hypocrisy of the Israel lobbies in the West. Their duplicity is clear for all who bother to look closely enough, what we need to ask ourselves is why they take two such diametrically opposed positions - multiculturalism/diversity for the West, yet ethnonationalism for Israel?

While I'm no friend of Islamic regimes, it's telling that no-one refuted my earlier post, where I laid bare the complete hypocrisy of the Israel lobbies in the West. Their duplicity is clear for all who bother to look closely enough, what we need to ask ourselves is why they take two such diametrically opposed positions - multiculturalism/diversity for the West, yet ethnonationalism for Israel?

Simple. The unique persecution of Jewish people throughout history.

Is that it?

Do you know how Israel came to be?

Saw an interview where she got something wrong and saw it reported like she had started WW3 (for some reason) I take it, that is what you are basing your judgement on (same as my etc etc)

PLENTY more thick cunts than her on the other side, who are constantly making gaffes/fucking up and fuck all is said about it

Diane Abbot is daft as a brush ffs. And she is a grade a hypocrite like all the Islington communists. Sends her kid to a private school. Do as I say not as I do.

Politics is a steaming pile of piss and Abbott looks like Frank Bruno after the Tyson fight.

Jews, Arabs? I care more about what toilet paper I'll buy next.

Another drink barkeep(me).

Yes why not.

top attitude big guy

I’m still on the beers and now cooking burgers

WGaF about politics

losers, that’s who

politics

LOL

Politics is a steaming pile of piss and Abbott looks like Frank Bruno after the Tyson fight.

Jews, Arabs? I care more about what toilet paper I'll buy next.

Another drink barkeep(me).

Yes why not.

top attitude big guy

I’m still on the beers and now cooking burgers

WGaF about politics

losers, that’s who

politics

LOL

Saw an interview where she got something wrong and saw it reported like she had started WW3 (for some reason) I take it, that is what you are basing your judgement on (same as my etc etc)

PLENTY more thick cunts than her on the other side, who are constantly making gaffes/fucking up and fuck all is said about it

Every single interview I’ve seen she comes across as a thick moron, she’s way out of her depth

Simple. The unique persecution of Jewish people throughout history.

Unique? Perhaps a people with many among their ranks who profess to be "God's Chosen People " and see themselves as a superior tribe, should ask questions within? Perhaps there's a reason 100 or so lands have banished them over a period of several thousand years? Perhaps their perceived unique persecution has as much to do with their unique racism?

I'll also point out that Eeps is falling for the Zionist "Israel as a victim state" card like a trooper here. Most people have no issue with its existence within its pre-1967 borders, dubious though much of the case for it was, but it is undeniably an affront to humanity that they have got away with their actions since that year.

I have great respect for people like Prof Norman Finkelstein, among others, who are at least consistent in their positions.

I don't disagree with some of this but his main premise is utterly flawed.

"why do antisemites think Labour is the party for them?" is just nonsense, research from the Institute for Jewish Policy Research shows that people with right wing opinions are far more likely to hold antisemitic (AS) views than those on the left.

In the study, the % of those with at least one AS attitude who identified as "very left wing" was 29-37%, vs the "very right wing" score of 46-58%. Those in the centre scored 29-34% and all groups to the right scored higher. The lowest scoring group was "fairly left wing" which was the second most leftie categorisation and scored 19-27%.

Also in the study, those with more extreme AS views (5-8 AS attitudes according to the survey) were as follows:

"very left wing" 2.5-5.9%

"fairly left wing" 2-5%

"slightly left" 1-4%

"centre" 3-5%

"slightly right" 2-5%

"fairly right wing" 2-7%

"very right wing" 10-17%

So, this notion that the Labour party has become some sort of home for antisemites is bollocks. There are AS views on the left, but the least prevalent ground for AS attitudes is left of centre and the more right wing you are the more likely you are to be an antisemite. Even the "extreme" left is not significantly more AS than the centre, if at all.

Edit: Report here if anyone is interested https://www.jpr.org.uk/publication?id=9993 

• Downvote 2

Och he got hit by an egg. Hardly earth shattering.

He got smacked in the head by a guy holding an egg. The guy has been charged with "assault by beating"

Fundamentally, it's a 69 year old man getting punched in the head, and the reactions to it have been pretty disgusting. Imagine the wall to wall coverage we'd be getting if it was one of the recent labour defectors who got punched...?