Inferior Clubs Games In Spfl

Berra. According to statistics from CIES Football has successfully won 233 of 268 aerial duals this season.

Putting him at number 1. In all of Europe.

Newspaper out son. Address apologies to WHS Edinburgh. Ta.

Is that with fixed aerials or the extendable ones?

Β 

Regardless, fencing is a gay as fk sport

He's a good player for a small club like Hearts, at their level, playing agricultural, route one hoofball, scraping top 6 and playing out of a little shed next to a farm.

Β 

Like Paul Hartley at Hibs, if he was at a bigger club that play football the right way, he would flop like Budges titties unleashed from the top diving board at the Commie.

Β 

This cannot be argued.

Genuinely weird post that u bring up Hartley to defend ur argument. The guy that pumped a hat trick past yous in a cup semi. A personal lifetime football highlight of mine.

Β 

3 for your argument.

Fuck knows where to put this but here will do. Interesting article in the Sunday Mason about the taboo subject holding Celtic and Rangers back. No, not rampant sectarianism. Apparently it’s lack of colt teams holding the β€œScottish game” back. They draw the comparison from Holland where they do this and apparently it’s been instrumental in giving us the Ajax team they have now. Of course β€œAjax” isn’t β€œDutch football” but apparently that doesn’t seem to matter to non Ajax fans.

Β 

Any of our globetrotting fans offer any insight. Have to say that’s exactly my arguement against. It would simply strengthen the cunts and weaken us. Yes the article points out that we’ve backed doing it too but would we be happy in a mini league of probably 3 - us hertz and hivs possibly 5 if Utd and outside chance County could sort their shit out.

Β 

Killie can obviously just fuck off.

Choice quotes amongst several...

Β 

β€œThere’s a glass ceiling meaning the β€œjong” teams can’t get promoted to Division 1. So it doesn’t matter that Ajax won the 2nd division in 2018.”

Β 

Aye. Doesn’t matter to fucking Ajax with their 7 current CL semi qualifying players who played in that team. Wonder what the other teams thought about it!

Alternatively, we don't lose and the title is settled by our game at Ibrox.

Β 

By a last minute equaliser.

That would be far more pleasant I must say...although I would prefer a last minute winner for the famous :-)

Β 

I can't ever remember winning at Ibrox 3 times in a row don't even think we did it under Fergie?

That would be far more pleasant I must say...although I would prefer a last minute winner for the famous :-)

Β 

I can't ever remember winning at Ibrox 3 times in a row don't even think we did it under Fergie?

Β 

Fuck knows min.

Β 

I'm normally hot on stats, but currently spangled and rehabilitating from a quite mental and debauched night oot in Baku.

So will pass this time...Β  :wacko: