Inferior Clubs Games In Spfl

With the potential prospect of Scotland gaining another champions league place for 20/21

We can now safely write off any chance of any other team than Celtic & Sevco taking 1st & 2nd spot.

Even if another team has a chance of running them close for second. The powers that be will make it pretty much impossible for that team to achieve it.

With the potential prospect of Scotland gaining another champions league place for 20/21

We can now safely write off any chance of any other team than Celtic & Sevco taking 1st & 2nd spot.

Even if another team has a chance of running them close for second. The powers that be will make it pretty much impossible for that team to achieve it.

YASSS! Scottish Football is back!

Queue beeb articles on how Rangers and Celtic have turned it all around and the whole* of Scottish football will benefit*

YASSS! Scottish Football is back!

Queue beeb articles on how Rangers and Celtic have turned it all around and the whole* of Scottish football will benefit*

I hate to say it but the OF deserve the plaudits for getting the 2nd CL spot, we have had 7 goes at getting to the group stages and we've never even got to the play off round.

Give it 3 months he'll be firing into your kit co-ordinator ( laundry wifie for those viewing in plain Scots dialect)

Although there seems to be plenty of options in your boardroom if he fancies going a bit upmarket.

Leith's dealers should be quids in tonight with all you skaggers drowning your sorrows in a wrap or two of Afghan bisto….

Guest the shepherd

Hearts currently bottom of the league with Rangers away 2morrow and no manager for 5 weeks now.

Not to worry. MacPhee giving an interview saying we've another 5 year plan in the making by Budge.

I'm past caring. If Stendel isn't announced Monday by 5pm I'm turning Edinburgh City.

Glory hunter

Helicopter Sundays and 4 'old firm' games that can decide the title race. Lots of goals against the teams there to make up the numbers. Every Hun and Celtic away game live on TV so their home corporate tickets aren't affected. That's what's 'good' for Scottish football.

I mean sky might even give the spfl and extra 100k at the next TV deal.

Loves a goal against Hearts. 

This is the strongest The Rangers and Celtic squads I've seen in a very long time. They are also looking the real deal in Europe.

You are very optimistic and upbeat, you don't have to sit through the bollocks at a freezing Pittodrie though, I don't think you would be so chipper when you are struggling to feel your fingers and toes, avoiding the birds shite and watching the bollocks that has been on show for the last 18 months or so.

budge under pressur tae git some cunt in this week..nae mare fannyin aboot..mibbe git some cash back oan the hippy fae a natural history museum..if e cin be yased fir science ir entertaiment gade luck tae the cunt..ez nae a fitba man..e wis cathros richt hand man..cunt hinks ez fuckin untouchable tae..share ez names mcphee? ez goat mare thin a hint a mr mcghee aboot him. expectin a statement fae skins shortly

• Downvote 1