Inferior Clubs Games In Spfl

11 minutes ago, Shinniesta said:

It's always been the way at Ibrox domestic teams rarely get anything there.

Good start by Hearts and shows the difference having a proper GK makes Gordon will win Hearts a lot of points this season Celtic were crazy letting him go. Long way to go and Hearts had a better start a few years ago and totally collapsed but they look like a decent well balanced team whereas we are currently all over the shop. Glass clearly isn't ready for a job of this magnitude and should never have been appointed. I now know how you felt when Cathro was your manager.

I think we all think manager. I still actually don't rate Robbie. I don't think he's got the experience or big game confidence. We didn't beat Aberdeen or Hibs at home. Did do a shambolic Celtic. We are doing well because we've got a great squad. Talented players. Good age. Great attitudes. Team spirit and good dressing room. Savage is the man. He's assembled this. Although I do give credit to Robbie for the man management I suppose. The players do like him. 

Cathro was a fantastic coach and still is. But not a manager or leader of men. For that reason I thought Glass a strange appointment. A wee boy in a teenager's body. 

Gordon is beyond words. He loves the club. Has big game experience. Oozes confidence. Which spreads through our defence. His saves have been worldies, every week. 

I fear Ibrox as have seen this movie before. If we get slaughtered the whole club can have a crisis of confidence. Then free fall. We need to go there and compete as equals. So we believe we're as good as we think we can be. Usual refs issue. Then media and expect January will see Glasgow pair linked with Beningime, Souttar, etc. 

At this stage though if we can complete first round of fixtures and still be top or within 2 or 3 points, that's very decent. If same after second round of playing everyone, only then do we start to dream. 

5 minutes ago, Wester Hailes Skins said:

I think we all think manager. I still actually don't rate Robbie. I don't think he's got the experience or big game confidence. We didn't beat Aberdeen or Hibs at home. Did do a shambolic Celtic. We are doing well because we've got a great squad. Talented players. Good age. Great attitudes. Team spirit and good dressing room. Savage is the man. He's assembled this. Although I do give credit to Robbie for the man management I suppose. The players do like him. 

Cathro was a fantastic coach and still is. But not a manager or leader of men. For that reason I thought Glass a strange appointment. A wee boy in a teenager's body. 

Gordon is beyond words. He loves the club. Has big game experience. Oozes confidence. Which spreads through our defence. His saves have been worldies, every week. 

I fear Ibrox as have seen this movie before. If we get slaughtered the whole club can have a crisis of confidence. Then free fall. We need to go there and compete as equals. So we believe we're as good as we think we can be. Usual refs issue. Then media and expect January will see Glasgow pair linked with Beningime, Souttar, etc. 

At this stage though if we can complete first round of fixtures and still be top or within 2 or 3 points, that's very decent. If same after second round of playing everyone, only then do we start to dream. 

Not reading that.

Why are all your posts monologues?

FTH 

40 minutes ago, Roberto said:

Neil McCann saying it is a blatant red confirms for me it wasn't a red...

I then watched it.

Holy fuck. There's no way the referee at all had a good view of that to remotely give the red that quickly. From his angle it looked a better challenge than from other angles.

I don't think he even touched Aribo. Won the ball.

Everyone says what's the point in supporting teams out with huns and tims but we still do it. I don't believe as the other 10 clubs, the fans and clubs themselves do enough with these sort of decisions. Shit scared. Nothing will change. Same shite different year.

There is an old referee Rowbotham who actively goes to hun nights to celebrate giving huns penalties that never were. 

I remember that bald headed hun bastard. He was shamelessly biased.

I remember a game at the Bastard Garden where the Geordie wife beater Gascogne had about 5 yellow card offences against us, but only got one off Rowbotham. 

It was cheating in plain sight, up there with the game where Levein went tonto at Ibrox when Dundee Utd were blatantly cheated by Mike McCurry.

It’s always been this way & always will.

Masonic cunts 

25 minutes ago, Zeus said:

Saying this through gritted teeth.... 

Watched Hearts vs Murderhellhole yesterday. 

That Beni and Devlin look pretty good. 

As does that defender, Moore? 

Ah for fuck sake. 

Best central mid I can remember in some years. Devlin introduced himself before arriving as a high energy player who causes carnage. Was ruffling Well players hair yesterday. His Ozzie temperament is welcome. Seems fearless. Beni is just class. We need to enjoy him while we can. Looks too easy for him. 

Moore i wasn't sure. Bristol fans saying not physical enough. Nice guy syndrome. But he's looked the business right away. Again Savage can pick them. 

For all these lads though, Ibrox is the test. Still trying not to get ahead of myself. We'll have no fans there. Which is shocking in itself. So they'll be up against it and the biggest crowd some will have played in front of. 

2 hours ago, Studebaker-90 said:

What’s the fucking point in supporting anybody outside the old firm? That porteous red is the worst decision I have ever seen second to none. A complete disgrace and the cunt should be sacked for being a cheating fuck. 

Just seen it.  One of these that looks bad if the “victim” makes out he’s been injured by it , and not that uncommon to be deemed a straight red.

Obviously not a chance in hell that a Hun would get a straight red for it from a Scottish ref ,especially  at Ibrox.

But the worst decision you’ve ever seen ?… fuckin settle, min.  Did you nae see some of the reds Cosgrove got at Ibrox and Parkhead ?

I read on twitter earlier on that Walsh has sent off 6 players in the last 7 games he's refereed that involved rangers. 

Obviously none for newco, don't know if this info is correct and if it is, I haven't seen any of the other sending offs however on the face of it, a pattern appears to be developing here. 

Step forward, the new McCurry.

55 minutes ago, shut up meg said:

I read on twitter earlier on that Walsh has sent off 6 players in the last 7 games he's refereed that involved rangers. 

Obviously none for newco, don't know if this info is correct and if it is, I haven't seen any of the other sending offs however on the face of it, a pattern appears to be developing here. 

Step forward, the new McCurry.

He’s behind Madden, Dallas & Beaton in the hun loving stakes. Those cunts have openly cheated for SEVCO in plain sight for years.
Nick Walsh also bats for the other team, not that that’s particularly relevant. 

I’ve said it before, how the fuck can you have known huns refereeing hun matches?

Only in Scotland. 

1 minute ago, Wester Hailes Skins said:

My Hibs mate just sent me a pic of Walsh. The ref that sent off Porteous. In a full Rangers shell suit. Where he's an official Rangers coach to their kids at Ibrox. 

No other country in the world would allow this. None. 

I’d imagine your hibs mate could produce a picture of Sturgeon in the crowd at a Tory conference in a blue suit 

2 hours ago, Wester Hailes Skins said:

He's an official kids coach for Rangers. Not gonna argue with u about it. Take it, or don't. 

The worst bit is not a single person on Scotland is surprised at this news. And there won't even be a stink about it. 

They even managed to get the Catholic school teacher stopped from refereeing their games. But he gets to referee Celtic games instead. You couldn't make it up. 

4 hours ago, Wester Hailes Skins said:

He's an official kids coach for Rangers. Not gonna argue with u about it. Take it, or don't. 

Hes hardly a kids coach at rangers. He's the equivalent of a PE  teacher at Hazelhead academy who we work alongside in performance school with our youth from what I recall. 

2 hours ago, slippers said:

Hes hardly a kids coach at rangers. He's the equivalent of a PE  teacher at Hazelhead academy who we work alongside in performance school with our youth from what I recall. 

Do Hazlehead Academy have tracksuits? Rangers do. And Walsh is wearing one, while coaching kids. To be honest thinking about it. If he was coaching away from Rangers but CHOSE to wear a Rangers tracksuit of his own choice. That's even worse. There's no getting away from this. Clubs like mine that threaten Rangers go to Ibrox with their fans reffing the games. 

I'm already angry at our outcome at Ibrox as a top of the table clash. And we've not even played yet. 

47 minutes ago, Wester Hailes Skins said:

Do Hazlehead Academy have tracksuits? Rangers do. And Walsh is wearing one, while coaching kids. To be honest thinking about it. If he was coaching away from Rangers but CHOSE to wear a Rangers tracksuit of his own choice. That's even worse. There's no getting away from this. Clubs like mine that threaten Rangers go to Ibrox with their fans reffing the games. 

I'm already angry at our outcome at Ibrox as a top of the table clash. And we've not even played yet. 

Are you referring to the photo shopped one of him in rangers tracksuit with the headset on? Or is there 1 with him actually in a rangers tracksuit.