Inferior Clubs Games In Spfl

11 minutes ago, shut up meg said:

I just checked the fixtures,Β  Hearts v Hibs on at 3pm while St Mirren v Rangers on tomorrow at midday ( I presume TV fixture).

The TV deal is a fucking joke, I'm sure the majority of Scottish football fans would rather watch the Edinburgh derby than another bigot away day.Β 

You’re not wrong, but Sky don’t give a fuck about Scottish football, all they care about is viewing figures.

The fact they have Sutton & that slevering, semi-literate, hun fuckwit Boyd as pundits tells you all you need to know.

So far 100% of games this season have featured the arse cheeks.Β 

Β 

• Upvote 1

2-2 Full time at Tynecastle. I think that means if we win by two tomorrow then we'll go 4th. Considering the start to the season, that wouldn't feel too bad. Dundee, Kilmarnock and Motherwell after that, games we are more than capable of winning so a chance to really get up the table over the next month.Β 

• Upvote 1
17 minutes ago, TheRock said:

2-2 Full time at Tynecastle. I think that means if we win by two tomorrow then we'll go 4th. Considering the start to the season, that wouldn't feel too bad. Dundee, Kilmarnock and Motherwell after that, games we are more than capable l winning so a chance to really get up the table over the next month.Β 

I think of the 7 league games we have played v the corresponding fixtures last season we have done better in 4 worse in 1 and the same in 2....fwiw..

59 minutes ago, TheRock said:

2-2 Full time at Tynecastle. I think that means if we win by two tomorrow then we'll go 4th. Considering the start to the season, that wouldn't feel too bad. Dundee, Kilmarnock and Motherwell after that, games we are more than capable of winning so a chance to really get up the table over the next month.Β 

Im going out tonight.Β  Reckon on turning down an alley I'll come across Liz Hurley and Rachel Weisz begging for a threesome.Β  That wouldnt feel too bad either.

The dog shit wrapped in cat shit we've served up, 4th the first week in October would be immense!Β Β