Inferior Clubs Games In Spfl

13 hours ago, englishred said:

Not arguing with you as your right but what a load of bollocks. There should be equality just like other aspects of life.Β  If they show Rangers 10 times a season then they should show Livingston 10 times or Kilmarnock ect.Β  Β If they just want games involving the scum then we shouldn't have signed the deal, absolute joke.Β  Even last weeks game us versus Rangers should have been on the telly really when you think of big games, just like us V Hearts or even Motherwell v Kilmarnock or something ,Β  down here they put on dire games,Β  Mr Doncaster has a lot to answer for..

Yeah Cinch leaving early doesn't surprise me, i'll be more surprised if they get a deal that gets anywhere near that one.Β Β 

Doncaster etc have done such a dreadful job (non-existent really) of promoting Scottish football and negotiating tv deals.

• Upvote 1
3 minutes ago, sooth_stander said:

The Sectarian Songbook now getting belted out in Paisley, the fans clearly relaxed with the game finally put to bed.

Awful display from Sevco todayΒ 

Aye! Cunts..

what amused me was my missus enquiring if the current bigot at the helm at sevco was former crucible king, Steve (the nugget) Davis.

• 2 weeks later...

Brenda complaining about Celtics allocation of 576 away tickets for Tynecastle. Calling for standardised allocations to allow for more Celtic fans to give money to the wee diddy clubs. I think his reasoning must be that as Celtic have plenty money already they don't need to give away supporters any more tickets.

3% is more than fair in my opinion. Celtic give half that percentage to away fans.

15 hours ago, fine-n-dandy said:

Need a similar result for Celtic tomorrow to keep Hearts in their place.

Tough game for celtic though at tynecastle & potentially having the β€˜powers that be’ wanting things to tighten up between the arse cheeks so they can enjoy wanking over them some more β€˜ooh er mrs’

Would this be the same "powers that be" that allowed Celtic to win a Treble Treble and go undefeated in a season?

Nae doing a good job of it are they if so.

12 hours ago, englishred said:

I like to think that was their new manager bounce and hearts get something next week. And dicked in Europe. Sadly I think that this new gaffer has something about him, hopefully I'm wrongΒ 

Unfortunately we need the weegies to be skelping the Embra pair more often than notΒ 

Not a position I like being in but it is what it isΒ 

• Upvote 1
11 hours ago, ahead on alphabet said:

Brenda complaining about Celtics allocation of 576 away tickets for Tynecastle. Calling for standardised allocations to allow for more Celtic fans to give money to the wee diddy clubs. I think his reasoning must be that as Celtic have plenty money already they don't need to give away supporters any more tickets.

3% is more than fair in my opinion. Celtic give half that percentage to away fans.

During the Ronnie Diela years, when we were chasing them forΒ  a bit,Β  we wanted a larger allocation,Β  they refused and the game went ahead with circa 15-20k empty seats.Β 

Fuck them, tinky bastards.Β 

• Upvote 4
1 hour ago, shut up meg said:

During the Ronnie Diela years, when we were chasing them forΒ  a bit,Β  we wanted a larger allocation,Β  they refused and the game went ahead with circa 15-20k empty seats.Β 

Fuck them, tinky bastards.Β 

It's double standards as usual from the moaning cunts I agree but I don't think that any club should be forced to give up seats in their own stadium if they don't want to, regardless of whether or not it's a sell out or not.

4 minutes ago, ahead on alphabet said:

It's double standards as usual from the moaning cunts I agree but I don't think that any club should be forced to give up seats in their own stadium if they don't want to, regardless of whether or not it's a sell out or not.

It is fairly standard practice in other leagues for there to be rules around the number of away fans. IMO away fans are an important part of football, particularly in this country and this should be protected. Obviously has to be for all teams though.

• Upvote 1
7 minutes ago, KingswellsRed said:

It is fairly standard practice in other leagues for there to be rules around the number of away fans. IMO away fans are an important part of football, particularly in this country and this should be protected. Obviously has to be for all teams though.

I disagree to an extent, I couldn't care less if no fan clubs like Livingston go bust because they don't have away fans to survive off of. It's not all countries either that care about away fans as a concept.Β Look after your home fans better and get your ground packed out with them instead.

21 minutes ago, ahead on alphabet said:

100% double standards, don't complain about other teams doing what you have done yourself.Β 

Β 

19 minutes ago, ahead on alphabet said:

I disagree to an extent, I couldn't care less if no fan clubs like Livingston go bust because they don't have away fans to survive off of. It's not all countries either that care about away fans as a concept.Β Look after your home fans better and get your ground packed out with them instead.

Yes you are correct but I personally find the leagues with proper away fans better to watch.

15 hours ago, englishred said:

I like to think that was their new manager bounce and hearts get something next week. And dicked in Europe. Sadly I think that this new gaffer has something about him, hopefully I'm wrongΒ 

Just another big bubble waiting to be popped. Β I know what you mean re hertz as they’ll strengthen with confidence but us in the final in the full public glare will be time enough.

• Upvote 1