Inferior Clubs Games In Spfl

Just now, Yorston Vasey said:

Giving Ten Haag a run for his money in the fraudulently bald department.Β 

Clement put the blame for this defeat on all the chat about the Dundee pitch 🀣 the guy is an utter ringpiece. 

Hopefully they lose at Dens midweek as well. The meltdowns would be superb.Β 

• Upvote 1
2 hours ago, Torry Tosser said:

The streets of Govan will be empty tonight.

Total blackout,all the window blinds pulled doon.πŸ˜…

Not be the only blackout In govan tonight.

IMG-7590.jpg
Β 

lassies on Monday at work like, hate walking into those bannisters, aye right.

Im actually stunned at how many Dons fans are delighted with the result today. It's a fucking terrible result which could have severe bearings on the appointment of Thelin and what league we are playing in next season.Β 

Hating the huns more than loving your own team is fucking sad.

I hope I can enjoy today's result more in a couple weeks when we are safe and the huns have bottled the league but I just can't enjoy it today when it drags us back into the shite.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 4
  • Upvote 6
6 minutes ago, Durrant Dived said:

Im actually stunned at how many Dons fans are delighted with the result today. It's a fucking terrible result which could have severe bearings on the appointment of Thelin and what league we are playing in next season.Β 

I hope I can enjoy today's result more in a couple weeks when we are safe and the huns have bottled the league but I just can't enjoy it today when it drags us back into the shite.

Beat st j and rc and we are cool.Β 

6 minutes ago, Durrant Dived said:

I don’t think many people feel we’ve been dragged back into the shite (yet), if we somehow fuck it up from here, we 100% deserve it.

i don’t think both County and St J are going to win 3 or 4 games out of the next 5 and I’m sure we can get at least a couple of wins.

ps- no maths has been used in the preparation of this statement.

• Upvote 1
4 minutes ago, pocrawred said:

Beat st j and rc and we are cool.Β 

Due them both away technically.... would you be backing us to take 6 points away from home? although we may end up with saints at home for a 3rd to have 19 home 19 away

3 minutes ago, Helmet said:

I don’t think many people feel we’ve been dragged back into the shite (yet), if we somehow fuck it up from here, we 100% deserve it.

i don’t think both County and St J are going to win 3 or 4 games out of the next 5 and I’m sure we can get at least a couple of wins.

I just think the announcement of Thelin will be delayed even further now and if we lose our first pre split game it could be proper squeaky bum. I fucking hate those hun bastards and love to see them suffering but not so sure I can enjoy it as much when it could hurt us too.Β 

3 minutes ago, Durrant Dived said:

Due them both away technically.... would you be backing us to take 6 points away from home? although we may end up with saints at home for a 3rd to have 19 home 19 away

I just think the announcement of Thelin will be delayed even further now and if we lose our first pre split game it could be proper squeaky bum. I fucking hate those hun bastards and love to see them suffering but not so sure I can enjoy it as much when it could hurt us too.Β 

Well 1 of the games will be minus Shinnie. We will win that game for sure.Β 

I’m not sure it’ll delay Thelin.

The guy has surely made his mind up now he can’t be changing it every two minutes based on our league position.

1 minute ago, Helmet said:

I’m not sure it’ll delay Thelin.

The guy has surely made his mind up now he can’t be changing it every two minutes based on our league position.

He probably expected us to increase our gap with them this weekend, ideally to 10 points and now it's 5. Why would he agree to come if we did go down?Β 

2 minutes ago, pocrawred said:

Well 1 of the games will be minus Shinnie. We will win that game for sure.Β 

Not sure we even need to win both of those games anyway.

We just need to do enough to take the wind out of them and remember BOTH of them need to leapfrog us to put us in the shit. They’ll probably fuck each other over.

Loads to consider here.

County are focussed on St J and might catch them but if they get ahead of them will they keep turning up like they did today until the end of the season? I’m not convinced.

St J would also need to put in a string of performances as well.

Β 

Β 

4 minutes ago, Durrant Dived said:

He probably expected us to increase our gap with them this weekend, ideally to 10 points and now it's 5. Why would he agree to come if we did go down?Β 

Are you saying he’ll break his agreement?

Or do you think he is still undecided?

2 hours ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

That’s one home game we’re definitely dueΒ 

If the fixtures panned out the way they should so we played all teams equally home & away, we’d end up with a 17 home, 19 away imbalance.

So they’ll need to ask someone to come to us 3 times to make it 18/18.Β 

Β 

Livvy at home definitely preferable given their shit pitch and team of American footballers.

Any of the other ones away would all be fine I think.

17 minutes ago, Durrant Dived said:

I think the agreement is he will come if we stay up. We will end up with Robbie Neilson if we go down.

Not so sure, would be a really bad look for a manager to say yes I’ll come if you don’t get relegated and would leave the club waiting for weeks more still not knowing what’s going on.

That doesn’t sound like someone I’d want to employ. He’s either up for the job or not.

And if he’s worried about relegation maybe he should get his arse over here and take control pronto.

44 minutes ago, Durrant Dived said:

Slightly ironic from a boy with an anti Hun username rather than something with the Dons in it.Β 

1 hour ago, Durrant Dived said:

Nice try but I’m in no doubt we won’t be relegated so the result doesn’t affect AFC.Β 
Β 

Also β€œhating the Huns more than living your own team is fucking sad” whilst having the username β€œDurrant dived” and that profile pic? Are you a bit simple?

• Haha 1
  • Dildo 1
21 minutes ago, Big Hat Logan said:

Nice Also β€œhating the Huns more than living your own team is fucking sad” whilst having the username β€œDurrant dived” and that profile pic? Are you a bit simple?

Nice try yourself i must admit. It's a chat forum username and not real life.

A bit like yours being about a fictional fucking character you absolute fruit cake.

1 hour ago, Durrant Dived said:

If we aren't capable of holding off St Johnstone and Ross County then we deserve to go down.Β 

We are closer to Hibs than we are to Ross County FFS.

A bit like yours being about a fictional fucking character you absolute fruit cake.

I actually just learnt that now.

Didn't have a clue but just googled.

Ah well.

8 seconds of my life I won't get back. Now I know how ex girlfriends feel in reality.

Just now, Durrant Dived said:

Nice try yourself i must admit. It's a chat forum username and not real life.

Oh right so when it comes to rangers losing today people on a chat forum should be ashamed for celebrating it but when you have that username and pic on the same chat forum it’s totally different 🀣

and yes mine is a fictional character from a computer game one of the kids was playing. You’ve obviously googled it in a fit of rage 🀣