Inferior Clubs Games In Spfl

2 minutes ago, Big Hat Logan said:

Oh right so when it comes to rangers losing today people on a chat forum should be ashamed for celebrating it but when you have that username and pic on the same chat forum it’s totally different 🤣

and yes mine is a fictional character from a computer game one of the kids was playing. You’ve obviously googled it in a fit of rage 🤣

Who said anyone should be ashamed? I said I was stunned at people celebrating it when it doesn't help the team we support. 

The irony of you saying someone else is an attention seeker on another thread when you're just bringing up shit about usernames for fk all. 🤡 

2 minutes ago, Durrant Dived said:

Who said anyone should be ashamed? I said I was stunned at people celebrating it when it doesn't help the team we support. 

The irony of you saying someone else is an attention seeker on another thread when you're just bringing up shit about usernames for fk all. 🤡 

Stunned then, whatever. You seemed to be unable to understand fans getting joy from sevco losing which is bizarre given your username and profile pic.

No, I brought it up to show you the hypocrisy of your stance.

1 minute ago, Big Hat Logan said:

Stunned then, whatever. You seemed to be unable to understand fans getting joy from sevco losing which is bizarre given your username and profile pic.

No, I brought it up to show you the hypocrisy of your stance.

You seem to be unable to understand that my username is to wind up Huns and is my choice. As I've said I will enjoy the result more in a few weeks if it doesn't affect us. Rimming a result that doesn't help our current situation in any way is mental. 

I feel sorry for your kids, poor cunts.

• Haha 1
Just now, Durrant Dived said:

You seem to be unable to understand that my username is to wind up Huns and is my choice. As I've said I will enjoy the result more in a few weeks if it doesn't affect us. Rimming a result that doesn't help our current situation in any way is mental. 

I feel sorry for your kids, poor cunts.

You chose a username and pic to “wind up Huns” instead of any aberdeen players etc, you definitely hate them more than you love Aberdeen 🤣

If we win the cup semi I might celebrate it in a few weeks as it doesn’t help our current league situation in any way.

You feel sorry for my kids that you are a hypocrite with hurt feelings? Weird.

32 minutes ago, Durrant Dived said:

Nice try yourself i must admit. It's a chat forum username and not real life.

A bit like yours being about a fictional fucking character you absolute fruit cake.

Haha I didn't realise that

Called after a warhammer type character

Superb, actual nerd  - makes sense now 

He's following me about, desperate for my attention. Wee lamb 

• Haha 2

There's no way both County and St. Johnston will go on the winning streaks they require to overhaul us.  One of them maybe, but not both.

St. Johnston have only scored 24 goals in 33 games.  They're not going to suddenly turn into a wining goal machine.

County have the second worst defence in the league after Livi.

Well & Hibs will both be trying to finish as high up the league as possible because higher position means more prize money which means bigger budget next season. (Montgomery may even be playing for his job).  No chance both will lose both their games to County & Saints.

And that's before we've even kicked a ball.  We've taken 8 points from our last 5 games.  I reckon we can repeat that post split.

2 minutes ago, RabidGiraffe said:

There's no way both County and St. Johnston will go on the winning streaks they require to overhaul us.  One of them maybe, but not both.

St. Johnston have only scored 24 goals in 33 games.  They're not going to suddenly turn into a wining goal machine.

County have the second worst defence in the league after Livi.

Well & Hibs will both be trying to finish as high up the league as possible because higher position means more prize money which means bigger budget next season. (Montgomery may even be playing for his job).  No chance both will lose both their games to County & Saints.

And that's before we've even kicked a ball.  We've taken 8 points from our last 5 games.  I reckon we can repeat that post split.

Fully agree. 

5 hours ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

That’s one home game we’re definitely due 

If the fixtures panned out the way they should so we played all teams equally home & away, we’d end up with a 17 home, 19 away imbalance.

So they’ll need to ask someone to come to us 3 times to make it 18/18. 

19+17 doesn’t = 38 🤔 nor does 18+18 🤔

1 hour ago, RabidGiraffe said:

I'm trying not to get hysterical about the situation but they could both beat us to be fair. Maybe even in the first 2 games. A change of drawers required then

2 hours ago, Durrant Dived said:

Like I said above its not real life - it's a username for an online football forum.  

Ah fuck it, if we finish 11th we deserve it. Nice to see the Huns potentially bottle it and we would still have the chance to save ourselves in a playoff if it came to it, not that I think it will. 

• Upvote 1
5 minutes ago, TheRedPrawcess said:

I'm trying not to get hysterical about the situation but they could both beat us to be fair. Maybe even in the first 2 games. A change of drawers required then

I understand your nervousness and I'm not saying it's impossible, but I can't see both getting the points swing they need.  We'd have to lose every game. 

We're not banging them in with Leven in charge but we're much better defensively than we were, only conceding two goals in five games.  Three points in the next league game will definitely help settle the nerves though.  Even if each of the five games is a 0-0 snorefest we should have enough points to stay up. 

Don't forget Saints are only one point ahead of County compared to our five.  If we were in Saints position then I'd be bricking it.  The only team with worse form than them are Livi.

1 hour ago, Durrant Dived said:

And he's got the cheek to blame it on his kids 🤣 

You’re really angry about this for some reason while the rest of us have a good chuckle at Sevco. Maybe you’ll manage to enjoy it next week.

1 hour ago, Millertime said:

There's no way he has kids

He cannot be older than 13, surely 

Which makes your weird fascination completely sinister. One for the watching IMO

1 minute ago, Big Hat Logan said:

You’re really angry about this for some reason while the rest of us have a good chuckle at Sevco. Maybe you’ll manage to enjoy it next week.

I just think it's abit early to be celebrating county wins against the huns.

Will you all be celebrating if Thelin decides not to come because we finish 11th and we are shite?

I doubt it.

4 minutes ago, Durrant Dived said:

I just think it's abit early to be celebrating county wins against the huns.

Will you all be celebrating if Thelin decides not to come because we finish 11th and we are shite?

I doubt it.

Why would anyone celebrate that? That’s not even a remotely similar situation. Ross county beating rangers is not going to change his mind 🤷🏻‍♂️ 

As plenty have said, if we finish 11th it’s our own fault not anyone else’s. Seeing sevco get beat in the title race gives some light relief in a terrible season, if you can’t get any joy whatsoever from football then you would be as well not bothering with it.

• Upvote 3