Inferior Clubs Games In Spfl

2 hours ago, RabidGiraffe said:

There's no way both County and St. Johnston will go on the winning streaks they require to overhaul us.  One of them maybe, but not both.

They might not really need to go on winning streaks though …..if they both beat us then the gap will be down to a margin to be overturned in only one more game. 

That said I’m a bit more confident that we can do just enough to keep us safe…..mainly due to the fact that we’ve become a bit more solid defensively.   We’ve at least been making the opposition put in some effort to score against us.  And Roos hasn’t fucked up big style for a few weeks.  Hope I’m not tempting fate.

10 minutes ago, redone said:

They might not really need to go on winning streaks though …..if they both beat us then the gap will be down to a margin to be overturned in only one more game. 

That said I’m a bit more confident that we can do just enough to keep us safe…..mainly due to the fact that we’ve become a bit more solid defensively.   We’ve at least been making the opposition put in some effort to score against us.  And Roos hasn’t fucked up big style for a few weeks.  Hope I’m not tempting fate.

Obviously County winning today isn't ideal and truth be told I'm more worried about them that I am about St. Johnstone.

Fuck knows how Saints managed to beat us 2-0 at Pittodrie last time out.  I can only assume Warnock was doing Levien some kind of old-timers favour.

Today's County result also makes the whole VAR guessing game last weekend even more annoying.  If we'd got the three points at Livi I'd be confident in saying we only need one more win to stay up.

While it’s obviously funny watching Rangers fail I can’t say I give a shit whether or not they win the league given that the main beneficiaries of their loss are an equally horrible shower of cunts. Now if you told me there was a possibility they might all collectively die of AIDS then that might be something worth getting excited about, possible even worth one season of the Dons in the Championship. 

All that considered, I’d rather that RC had been beaten. If we play them in Dingwall post split we are probably losing that one so they’re effectively 2 points behind us with 4 to play. 

5 hours ago, Big Hat Logan said:

yes mine is a fictional character from a computer game one of the kids was playing. You’ve obviously googled it in a fit of rage 🤣

Wait, it’s not a reference to the size of Shay’s…hat? 

19 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

I thought so.

Think he was just outside the box too unfortunately 

It was close, thought it was on the line but that rule is shite then, the Dundee player played it and if it hadn't been handled he'd have been through. 

3 minutes ago, milne_afc said:

Hearts must really fancy themselves on Sunday

If huns dont win tonight its their worse winless run in 5 years apparently. I would be lumping cash on Hearts at 10/1, because huns are awful at the moment. 

6 minutes ago, milne_afc said:

Hearts must really fancy themselves on Sunday

Hearts have never beaten their pals at Hampden. 
That is a disgusting stat, & laughable. 

They’ll never have a better chance of beating them. 

They won’t. 

And it’s fucking bizarre Hearts are longer odds to win their semi than we are. 
WTF? 

7 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Hearts have never beaten their pals at Hampden. 
That is a disgusting stat, & laughable. 

They’ll never have a better chance of beating them. 

They won’t. 

And it’s fucking bizarre Hearts are longer odds to win their semi than we are. 
WTF? 

They've never beaten oldco or celtic either at Hampden 

31 minutes ago, shut up meg said:

If it hits the leg then diverted onto the arm, I believe that it's not a penalty. 

Unless it’s us of course us, the one when the ball rolled up richardsons leg and hit his hand.

result-penalty to rangers at ibrox