Inferior Clubs Games In Spfl

5 minutes ago, DeltaRay1903 said:

That baldy paedo rangers manager. He isn't getting nearly as much stick as he deserves. He's gone hook, line and sinker for the hun hardman routine.

Trying way, way too hard to be a staunch rangers man. Wooden. 

I hate the cunt. The accent has a lot to do with it.

33 minutes ago, BIgMuff said:

Games fucked if that isn’t a penalty.

I understand the rule that if the ball hits another part of the body of either the defender or close by opponent that it’s not an offence (as the intent of the law is not for an unavoidable ricochet to be penalised); however that then doesn’t mean you can touch the ball with your hand (at least 3 times!) in that video.

The Dundee player is potentially also clean through on goal with the potential to score. Hun defender gains a significant advantage by the act of handball whereby the body has been made unnaturally larger and he gains possession where he wouldn’t have otherwise if he hadn’t handled it.

Have I missed something?

13 minutes ago, Ohjimmyjimmy said:

I understand the rule that if the ball hits another part of the body of either the defender or close by opponent that it’s not an offence (as the intent of the law is not for an unavoidable ricochet to be penalised); however that then doesn’t mean you can touch the ball with your hand (at least 3 times!) in that video.

The Dundee player is potentially also clean through on goal with the potential to score. Hun defender gains a significant advantage by the act of handball whereby the body has been made unnaturally larger and he gains possession where he wouldn’t have otherwise if he hadn’t handled it.

Have I missed something?

Don’t think it’s in the box. 

16 minutes ago, Ohjimmyjimmy said:

Have I missed something?

"I don't think that was a penalty. Lyall Cameron nudged the ball up. It might've struck Souttar's arm, but that's not a penalty". Rory Loy on Sportsound.

Cameron made him do it.

4 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

£400k-£500k maybe? 

We’ll get that for Barron anyway. 

Not a straight swap in terms of position, but financially it would be one in, one out. 

Still got the Ramadani fee sitting in the Cormack war chest