Inferior Clubs Games In Spfl

Just now, RabidGiraffe said:

I agree, but they don't need to project the same tendencies for violence our midfield and defence should.

I’d have no problem with a team full of violent bastards who are more than happy to go to war, as long as the offensive players also scored goalsΒ 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, RDS said:

Dundee fined Β£66,000 by SPFL for all the postponements caused by pitch issues and a further Β£120,000 suspended until end of next season that kicks in if further pitch issues

Offer them Β£180k cash for McCowan right now

• Upvote 4
23 hours ago, DeltaRay1903 said:

That baldy paedo rangers manager. He isn't getting nearly as much stick as he deserves. He's gone hook, line and sinker for the hun hardman routine.

Trying way, way too hard to be a staunch rangers man. Wooden.Β 

He looks like a skinny version of β€˜the big hoose must stay open’, abomination.

thought he was deid? Maybe lost 15 stone and started talking in an inspector clouseu type accent.Β 

14 minutes ago, shut up meg said:

I've said it before but Hearts are not the 3rd best, they are the 3rd least shite in the league.

They are not a good team at all.

There are no good teams currently in Scotland.

Hopefully we will change my opinion on that next season and beyondΒ 

Just now, sooth_stander said:

There are no hoods teams currently in Scotland.

Hopefully we will change my opinion on that next season and beyondΒ 

Good, hope they stay in America, don’t want the problems they bring pow pow, no what am saying my brother.

2 minutes ago, Robin Askwith said:

Hearts defence has been hugely better than ours this season.Β 
other than that they are skitter.
sort out the keeper and the back line in the summer and it’ll be back to the usual with them finishing underneath us.

Once shankland fucks off they will lose about 70% of the goals scored this season for them, they won’t be able to replace, they be fucked.

Just now, Dons79 said:

Once shankland fucks off they will lose about 70% of the goals scored this season for them, they won’t be able to replace, they be fucked.

They could probably say the same about us and Miovski.Β  Let's hope Sokler can step up.Β  I'm sure he will though.

Just now, Hoppy said:

They could probably say the same about us and Miovski.Β  Let's hope Sokler can step up.Β  I'm sure he will though.

Not really, shankland has predominantly scored most goals for hearts, ours is spread out a fair bit moreΒ 

1 minute ago, ebbe1985 said:

Watching this game. How the fuck are people comparing Miovski and Shankland in the same sentence is beyond me.Β 
Β 

Shankland looking as slow and overweight as normal.Β 

Miovski is light years above the spaceship heeded cunt.

Hearts will be the pinnacle of that beauts career. Hearts πŸ˜‚

• Haha 2
2 minutes ago, NEM said:

Miovski is light years above the spaceship heeded cunt.

Hearts will be the pinnacle of that beauts career. Hearts πŸ˜‚

Totally agree. The only player in that hearts team that I would take is the benigabe boy.Β