Inferior Clubs Games In Spfl

Agreed, there’s mistakes in football always has been, but since the introduction of this farce, there has been ten fold of horrendous decisions been made. If anything is subjective then the system won’t work, add bias or corruption into it and the games gone.

• Upvote 2

It will be interesting (or possibly infuriating) to see how VAR is implemented during Euro 2024.

It provides a new way for Scotland to fail gloriously.Β 

Just wait until you see the great injury time goal that would've put us through to the knockout stages disallowed due to VAR.

23 minutes ago, RabidGiraffe said:

Who's this wifey pundit on ITV? Talking shit as well as an annoying voice.

I have no problem with female pundits and there's plenty male pundits I think are useless but she's annoying.

Funny but I was busy thinking she was worth a ride. Dyke or nae I'd definitely give her the nod ahead of that Laura Woods one. Face like a terrahawk and looks like she washes her hair in chip pan fat.

As for what she was saying I've no idea. I don't listen to what women have to say about fitba. They should stay in their lane.Β 

• Dildo 2
2 hours ago, Schapenneuker said:

That was a dire game of football. Hearts were fucking brutal against a shite hun team.Β 
Β 

Makes yesterday all the more annoying.Β 

Β 

And the League Cup Final when we hardly laid a glove on the cunts

22 minutes ago, DeltaRay1903 said:

Funny but I was busy thinking she was worth a ride. Dyke or nae I'd definitely give her the nod ahead of that Laura Woods one. Face like a terrahawk and looks like she washes her hair in chip pan fat.

As for what she was saying I've no idea. I don't listen to what women have to say about fitba. They should stay in their lane.Β 

you're nae shagging Luara ? c'mon nowΒ 

1 hour ago, Durrant Dived said:

Tbf they got a soft as fuck penalty though - that is never ever a penalty kick.

Swings and roundabouts.Β 

Old rules = ball to hand => no penalty

New rules + VAR = subjective discussion regarding whether or not his arm is in an "unnatural position", body silhouettes, can the weird euro-brand stuff you find in Lidl really be half the price but just as good as the M&S one => I say it is, you say it isn't, nobody really knows and we've all wasted an hour of our lives discussing it.

45 minutes ago, RabidGiraffe said:

Old rules = ball to hand => no penalty

New rules + VAR = subjective discussion regarding whether or not his arm is in an "unnatural position", body silhouettes, can the weird euro-brand stuff you find in Lidl really be half the price but just as good as the M&S one => I say it is, you say it isn't, nobody really knows and we've all wasted an hour of our lives discussing it.

Exactly. It's shite.

4 hours ago, Schapenneuker said:

That was a dire game of football. Hearts were fucking brutal against a shite hun team.Β 

Makes yesterday all the more annoying.

Β 

Yeah 100% also i think we would have beaten that mob today.Β  they were literally there for the taking as McCoist said on the box today himself.Β  Makes me sick listening to the tv/radio even talksport and them saying how great a Glasgow derby is for the final.Β 

10 minutes ago, englishred said:

Yeah 100% also i think we would have beaten that mob today.Β  they were literally there for the taking as McCoist said on the box today himself.Β  Makes me sick listening to the tv/radio even talksport and them saying how great a Glasgow derby is for the final.Β 

That deluded bald hun fuck Clement actually said he was sure the whole of Scotland is delighted there’s a title race.

Literally no-one else gives a flying fuck.Β 

Prick.

Β 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
2 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

That deluded bald hun fuck Clement actually said he was sure the whole of Scotland is delighted there’s a title race.

Literally no-one else gives a flying fuck.Β 

Prick.

Β 

Even i would be interested if it involved someone else even Hearts but the same two is just shit and does nothing to improve the game just keep the same boring tv deal and 4 games a season

19 minutes ago, englishred said:

Even i would be interested if it involved someone else even Hearts but the same two is just shit and does nothing to improve the game just keep the same boring tv deal and 4 games a season

And 100% will avoid the Scottish Cup Final.

That will be a sickening spectacle, listening to the various media outlets spunking themselves dry talking about it.Β 

Β 

25 minutes ago, englishred said:

Would you rather hearts won it than one of those 2?

4 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

That will be a sickening spectacle, listening to the various media outlets spunking themselves dry talking about it.Β 

Β 

I'll be flabbergasted if you don't comment on itΒ 

6 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Β 

Exactly. I would view with great suspicion any Aberdeen fan who would choose to watch the final.Β