Where's The Strangest Place You've Been Banned From

spamspamspam

Banned from the Four Mile in Bucksburn for punching fuck out of this monster of a man called Bertie Knowles, he was a hun from Kincorth, looked like Jaws out of the bond flicks with a huge tache, he's dead now, heart attack or something.

Got a 6 Month ban, even got a hand delivered letter to my house informing me, it was my second home at the time, had to apologise and make peace with the guy after the 6 month was up. Lost a shit load of weight in those Months, came back like a racing snake.

Been banned from there loads of times but 6 Months was unprecedented at the time, the owner told me if I wanted to decide who drinks there I should buy the place.

Banned from the Four Mile in Bucksburn for punching fuck out of this monster of a man called Bertie Knowles, he was a hun from Kincorth, looked like Jaws out of the bond flicks with a huge tache, he's dead now, heart attack or something.

Got a 6 Month ban, even got a hand delivered letter to my house informing me, it was my second home at the time, had to apologise and make peace with the guy after the 6 month was up. Lost a shit load of weight in those Months, came back like a racing snake.

Been banned from there loads of times but 6 Months was unprecedented at the time, the owner told me if I wanted to decide who drinks there I should buy the place.

:rolleyes:

Failing to see why you got a ban.

Yeah her. She runs a health blog now, no amount of clean living can make up for those talents though. She was a top shagger, a place in poodles' hall of fame.

Nice one. If you didna get a tit wank then it doesn't count.

For the folk asking who she is, Poodler posted a link to her instagram a good year and a half ago or so, when it was really interesting. She's since deleted all of the good photos and puts up shite ones now.

Dazzy nailed it though. Not her, but guessing who it was. Unless he has nailed her then good work.

Nice one. If you didna get a tit wank then it doesn't count.

For the folk asking who she is, Poodler posted a link to her instagram a good year and a half ago or so, when it was really interesting. She's since deleted all of the good photos and puts up shite ones now.

Dazzy nailed it though. Not her, but guessing who it was. Unless he has nailed her then good work.

I can't remember a year ago.

Sees a PM, bobo min.