Aberdeen Vs Motherwell (1 - 1)

Tommy ,it seems too many here like to dish out criticism, and opinions but have a problem when others disagree,

There are many on here who fucking can't stand me no problem there I'm used to that.

But those same folk have to be willing to accept other opinions just because I'm not involved in the oil sector, alienates me, those boys are always going to have common issues, opinions, friends,

Also because I'm nae aa toonser OK again the toonser are going to have problems with teuchters, thats the rules

And I'm as guilty as anyone of ignoring opinions of don't agree with,

For all folk know I've maybe served time for attempted murder, hence why I have no problem handling any of the self proclaimed hard cunt's on here, perhaps thats my reason for my objectionable comments ,

Whatever remember opinions are like arseholes , everyone has one,

Just for the record Tommy you are one of the sounder folk on here.

Tommy ,it seems too many here like to dish out criticism, and opinions but have a problem when others disagree,

There are many on here who fucking can't stand me no problem there I'm used to that.

But those same folk have to be willing to accept other opinions just because I'm not involved in the oil sector, alienates me, those boys are always going to have common issues, opinions, friends,

Also because I'm nae aa toonser OK again the toonser are going to have problems with teuchters, thats the rules

For all folk know I've maybe served time for attempted murder, hence why I have no problem handling any of the self proclaimed hard cunt's on here, perhaps thats my reason for my objectionable comments ,

I think you're taking this internet forum thing a bit too seriously. Look at me, I'm not Susan Boyle, yet I hide behind her grotesque carcass of dropped butcher meats face and spout shite about a sport i'm terrible at.

I think you're taking this internet forum thing a bit too seriously. Look at me, I'm not Susan Boyle, yet I hide behind her grotesque carcass of dropped butcher meats face and spout shite about a sport i'm terrible at.

And here's me telling everyone that Susan Boyle was a member of a forum I use! Ffs!

Aye but Harcus hasn't a bad bone in his body :-)

For the record, I know I am.

Served time? You couldn't serve in tesco you wee galoot.

Your nae right min.

Guest milne_afc

Doesn't attempted murder mean that you failed in your efforts? weren't very good at it?

Glasgow was the attempted murder capital of the world(or Europe) not so long ago.

So aye, useless cunts, Chief.