Thread O Mass Shootings

Ke1t

Kelt wasn't wrong -- on no news coverage have i heard them yet describe the shooter as anything but "a 28-year old Australian man" or something similar. if he'd been Muslim, you can bet that would be one of the main descriptors.

Every news report over here has described him as a far right white supremacist.

Every news report over here has described him as a far right white supremacist.

'Far Right White Supremacist' doesn't detail the murderer's religion.

It does, however, tell us that he's a Daily Mail* reader, radicalised by a constant stream of Right Wing propaganda that screams about immgration, Sharia, and the evils of brown people. Years of shit from the likes of FOX, Trump, Breitbart, and the 'For the Morons By the Bigots' Redtops and gutter press. Stupid, gullible people will begin to believe this shit. 

The vast majority of murders and terrorist attacks in the US are perpetrated NOT by Muslims or Mexicans or 'Generic Immigrants' but by cunts like this KIWI arsehole. THEY are the threat to our safety, not a bunch of Mussies who were going about thier business of worshipping their stupid fucking imaginary Sky-Pixie. 

How many "wee lassies" would be alive this morning if ignorant, gullible, easily influenced, incurious, dense, semi-literate, credulous cunts like this Kiwi weren't radicalised by shit like the aforementioned 'media' outlets?

Maybe 'diversity' doesn't work, and the Maoris need to kick every last white cunt oot the country so that it's safe for them and the Muslims, 

*Or whatever the fuck their version of TDM is. 

That whole thing amazes me. There must have been a point where he thought about doing it, then planned it THEN.., what's going through his head when he's actually fucking doing it. He must be thinking "'Im doing it. Im doing that thing .Im actually doing it. That thing I thought about and planned , Im doing it. I wonder how the other boy is getting along ?"

Astonishing stuff .

I blame Brexit.

That whole thing amazes me. There must have been a point where he thought about doing it, then planned it THEN.., what's going through his head when he's actually fucking doing it. He must be thinking "'Im doing it. Im doing that thing .Im actually doing it. That thing I thought about and planned , Im doing it. I wonder how the other boy is getting along ?"

Astonishing stuff .

His resp rate remained stable throughout

It didn't phase him at all

Absolute commitment

Astonishing stuff . 

I imagine the cunt was beyond elated.

Check his knickers and they're guaranteed to be full of jisms.