Who Are Your Celebrity Extremes Under The Trophy Rule?

Patty

Yes, it's a major procrastination day today.

Anyhow, there's apparantly a rule by which society permits you to go out with anyone who is at least half of your age, plus seven years.

Combine this with Wikipedia and you've got a fun new time-wasting game:

1) Take your age today (work out the months as a fraction as well if you are decent at maths - or just do it as roughly as you like), then half it, and add seven years to find your lower limit.

2) Work out when somebody that age would have been born (again, fiddle about with fractions if you want to be accurate).

3) Go to Wikipedia, and type in that year - this will bring up a page which includes a list of people born that year.

4) Find the relevant date and then find the youngest person of the opposite sex (or same sex if that's your thing) that qualifies and you have heard of.

Then do the same thing to find the oldest (you find their maximum allowable age by doubling your own age and subtracting 14).

Then list both of them here.

Note - if you are aged between 16 and 18, your younger partner will work out underage. In this hyopthetical situation, the celebrity will thus be your friend and nothing more. Sorry. Which unfortunately includes me. :dontknow:

So go on have some fun.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, it's a major procrastination day today.

Anyhow, there's apparantly a rule by which society permits you to go out with anyone who is at least half of your age, plus seven years.

Combine this with Wikipedia and you've got a fun new time-wasting game:

1) Take your age today (work out the months as a fraction as well if you are decent at maths - or just do it as roughly as you like), then half it, and add seven years to find your lower limit.

2) Work out when somebody that age would have been born (again, fiddle about with fractions if you want to be accurate).

3) Go to Wikipedia, and type in that year - this will bring up a page which includes a list of people born that year.

4) Find the relevant date and then find the youngest person of the opposite sex (or same sex if that's your thing) that qualifies and you have heard of.

Then do the same thing to find the oldest (you find their maximum allowable age by doubling your own age and subtracting 14).

Then list both of them here.

I got Scarlett Johannson and Sarah Brightman. I nearly got Belinda Carlisle though.

Note - if you are aged between 16 and 18, your younger partner will work out underage. In this hyopthetical situation, the celebrity will thus be your friend and nothing more. Sorry. Which unfortunately includes me. :dontknow:

So go on have some fun.

At least you got 2 that were half decent! I may do this later when fully awake but the fact that the oldest partner will be 74 is scaring me. :checkit:

Guest glasgowdon

I got Camryn Grimes. Whoever that is. Mostly 16-17 year old US TV actresses.

Upper limits: :itch-chin: Keyra Augustina, some Argentinian internet model keyra_agustina.jpg

Google image search for her, she has an arse you really have to see to believe!

Raica Oliveira :thumbs:

Dorota Rabczewska :applause:

Avril Lavigne, Ashlee Simpson, Delta Goodrem, Rocio Guirao Diaz :applause:

And the future Mrs. GD: Scarlett Johansson

Youngest: Jurnee Smollett,

10m.jpg

Oldest: Toni Braxton (supposed to be born Oct 1967 to be accurate. Listed as born then, but says she was born in 1968 on her wiki page and on IMDB it says she was born 1966)

180px-Tonibraxtonmorethanawoman.jpg

GS you can have me as your oldest if you're looking for someone born in October 1967 :itch-chin: