Motherwell Kick off delayed

swaddon

Guest TenementFunster
It's just said on the radio that the Motherwell game has been delayed because of "crowd congestion". They're having a laugh, surely? Or did both of them try to get through the turnstile at the same time and get stuck?

:thumbs: :itch-chin: What the f*ck?

Heard that Morton had loads of fans at the crowd and they filled the big stand behind the goal.

It's amazing where all those fans come from, you get the ones who make an appearence in a big cup games and you'll get fans who are there during the sh*t football and when the club is in need or anything like that!!!!

Still can't believe a small team from a low league has brought that many fans from such a distance to travell!!!!!

It's amazing where all those fans come from, you get the ones who make an appearence in a big cup games and you'll get fans who are there during the sh*t football and when the club is in need or anything like that!!!!

Still can't believe a small team from a low league has brought that many fans from such a distance to travell!!!!!

you should've been a handjob son.

greenock to motherwell is less than an hour travelling time.

Morton rely heavily on their fan base. There cant be many full time teams in the 2nd div can there?

greenock to motherwell is less than an hour travelling time.

Morton rely heavily on their fan base. There cant be many full time teams in the 2nd div can there?

As is Aberdeen to Dundee. We took 5000 to United aswell and have far far larger crowds than 2nd division Morton.

As is Aberdeen to Dundee. We took 5000 to United aswell and have far far larger crowds than 2nd division Morton.

I dont get it ?? Whats your point here ?? Or just another of your one liner classics !!??

I think Morton has always had a decent support but your always going to get that extra crowd out for a potential giant killing - just a shame it didn't happen

I dont get it ?? Whats your point here ?? Or just another of your one liner classics !!??

I think Morton has always had a decent support but your always going to get that extra crowd out for a potential giant killing - just a shame it didn't happen

Point is that someone said that they couldn't believe Morton took such a large travelling support to Motherwell and folk thought he was fishing. I then posted we took 5000 fans a similar distance and thought it was magic support to show how good it was Morton taking a large travelling support.

But yes my point fitted in nicely onto 1 line.

Point is that someone said that they couldn't believe Morton took such a large travelling support to Motherwell and folk thought he was fishing. I then posted we took 5000 fans a similar distance and thought it was magic support to show how good it was Morton taking a large travelling support.

But yes my point fitted in nicely onto 1 line.

Problem with some people they think Greenock is near Motherwell and both is in Glasgow!!!! That is a fantastic away support that no-one expected.

Why did nobody expect it? Morton took 3000 fans to stranraer for a league game a couple of years ago.

The reason nobody expected 5000 travelling fans is probably because their last few home crowds have been 3187, 2038 and 2368.

They took a big crowd to Stranraer in 04-05 in promotion decider but this season total crowd was just 825 at Stranraer!!

Archived