Which Celebrity Will Die Next ?

Reed or deed

Perry LOVED his drugs... fucking LOVED them. 

You don't drown in a hot tub unless you're sleepier than anyone has ever been in history or you're fucked up on booze or Class As. 

Worse ways to go, though. 

There are also better ways to go inna, of course. 

29 minutes ago, Don Fonte said:

'Drowned' 'cardiac arrest'

A drug overdose. Perhaps on purpose, perhaps not.

I quite believe that he's drowned in a hot tub. I got pished in one last year and when I stood up to get out I was wobbly. 

In also only 27 years into my alcohol and drug abuses, so I survived!

1 hour ago, Parklife said:

Friends is absolute shite. Unfunny pish for birds. 

52 is way too young to be dying. Although it sounds like he packed a lot of abuse of his body in to those 52 years. 

For young folk, too. I used to rinse it after school, and undeniably some funny bits and jokes in it. 

Sometimes I have it on mute when I'm doing something else just so I can get a look up Jennifer Annistons stiff nips from the 90's.

26 minutes ago, CCB III said:

I quite believe that he's drowned in a hot tub. I got pished in one last year and when I stood up to get out I was wobbly. 

Fit 😄You assuming he was pissed, couldn't get out a jacuzzi cos he was a bit wobbly and subsequently drowned from his efforts? 

Under the influence, passed or nodded out, slipped under the water and drowned. Case closed. 

Just now, Quagmire said:

Fit 😄You assuming he was pissed, couldn't get out a jacuzzi cos was a bit wobbly and subsequently drowned from his efforts? 

Under the influence, passed or nodded out, slipped under the water and drowned. Case closed. 

Na I was more meaning that I can see how one could go faint, and he possibly already had a dodgy ticker, I also reckon he smoked like a chimney. 

IMO he was sober and spent too long in there. Maybe not, doesn't really matter. 

Maybe he attempted a chug and the vigour of his movement meant he died. 

His own semen circling his head. Sad. 

9 hours ago, Ke1t said:

Perry LOVED his drugs... fucking LOVED them. 

You don't drown in a hot tub unless you're sleepier than anyone has ever been in history or you're fucked up on booze or Class As. 

Worse ways to go, though. 

There are also better ways to go inna, of course. 

8 hours ago, BrianFaePerth said:

Yeah, Big Pharma got him in the end, one way or another.