Which Celebrity Will Die Next ?

Reed or deed

18 hours ago, Quagmire said:

Pretty grim on Twitter also, he got up and tried to get over to the side. Can only imagine he knew his time was up. Brutal. 

Aye, horrible. Though the news are reporting it as just a freak accident.

However the footage I’ve seen the other player does a very deliberate kung-fu type kick into his neck with his skate.

27 minutes ago, tutankamun said:

However the footage I’ve seen the other player does a very deliberate kung-fu type kick into his neck with his skate.

I thought it looked like that at first but when you look a little closer it looks like he's spun round by the impact with another player and his leg is thrown up in the air. Seems like they've also completely cleared him of any blame which probably wouldn't be the case if there was any doubt. 

1 hour ago, tutankamun said:

Aye I thought his reaction spoke volumes. The way he skated the other direction and never even went to check the damage he'd done. Just oh I'll go over here and hopefully no one notices.

It looks deliberate as fuck but I don't know ice hockey so fuck knows.

2 hours ago, Arabian Knight said:

lest nicht eh dreamt ye wir ridin blutos wehf..n matt emstrangs dug wis in eh bed tae..wi 3 digits in yer rusty sheriffs badge

I hope you soon woke up after you dreamt the last part min. 😄

A truly ghastly but unrealistic image.

Brian and I aren't even close. He's definitely nae the worst on here though.

The psyche is a mysterious commodity at times. 

9 hours ago, Roberto said:

Aye I thought his reaction spoke volumes. The way he skated the other direction and never even went to check the damage he'd done. Just oh I'll go over here and hopefully no one notices.

I've seen it again, slowed down... he flicked his leg twice at the throat.

It's honking like.

21 hours ago, Roberto said:

Just watched the video footage of the incident inoo. Very grim viewing.

The opposing player Petgrave knew exactly what he was doing. There is no doubt he deliberately meant to injure the lad Adam Johnson with his reverse slash/kick aimed at his throat.

He should get arrested, charge, and convicted of manslaughter as a bare minimum.

On 10/30/2023 at 1:20 PM, Quagmire said:

I thought it looked like that at first but when you look a little closer it looks like he's spun round by the impact with another player and his leg is thrown up in the air. Seems like they've also completely cleared him of any blame which probably wouldn't be the case if there was any doubt. 

16 hours ago, Roberto said:

I've seen it again, slowed down... he flicked his leg twice at the throat.

It's honking like.

Aye doesn't look good, i thought he was shoulder barged by the other player which spun him round but doesn't look like he touched him so fuck knows how his leg ended up at throat height. 

5 match ban I'd say. 

"End of life care pathways"aren't really a new concept. They were formalized as a written care protocol about 25 years ago..........I was dead against them (there are other care pathways for different conditions) but they just meant shitloads more paperwork for nursing staff in particular. The real reason behind them was to try to mitigate against the ever increasing complaints and litigation that patients and/or their relatives started embarking on around that time and which has only worsened as time has went on (often spurious and just looking for an easy few thousand sovs)

But doctors have declared patients as beyond curative treatment routinely for well over a century previously, with the aim of any treatment thereafter to "keep the patient comfortable". Generally means starting the patient on a strong opioid analgesic if not already on one at a lowish dose and increasing as necessary to try to keep the patient pain free at all times. Secondary to this, to try to avoid the side effect of making them drowsy/ knocking them unconscious. Usually can be achieved initially but may be inevitable in later stages, especially if they stop drinking. Use of IV fluids if they can't drink is contentious.....many families insist on it and usually doctors will at least initially agree if nothing else to get an easy life but really it's only delaying the inevitable.

• Upvote 1