Which Celebrity Will Die Next ?

Reed or deed

4 hours ago, caledonia said:

BBC receiving so much complaints about the wall to wall coverage of the parisites death they have set up a quick fill form.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/contact/death-duke-of-edinburgh-tv-coverage

Thanks Caladonia, just completed. Was really looking forward to the Masterchef final, when the fuck they going to show it now!! really spoiled my night, put his life stuff on BBC2 BUT not fucking both channels, utter piss take.

1 hour ago, Lencarl said:

Prince Phillip would often sleep for much of the day, but there were moments of great lucidity and joyful togetherness with the Queen. One such moment came when he dropped his reading glasses. A footman in attendance leapt forward to pick them up. 'Never mind,' the duke said, raising his arm. 'I'll do it.' And so he did, bending down to the floor.

What a star he was.......

Never truly appreciated the great man in full till I read that, brings a tear to the eye, one of lifes greats.

• Dildo 1

By all accounts he was a bit of a lad in his younger days, certainly hope he abused his position to fuck every bit of skirt he could.

The current news* coverage is completely OTT and guess what, those who like / support the Royal family will be watching the coverage and getting angry with those that don't appear to be paying their respects while those that could not give a flying fuck will be angry at the current news coverage and laughing at those who appear to give a fuck.

As the great Pedro once said...

"The dogs bark, but the caravan moves on."

*Definitely honing their craft for when the queen joins Philip and Diana and probably Megan shortly....

8 minutes ago, For Fecks Sake said:

By all accounts he was a bit of a lad in his younger days, certainly hope he abused his position to fuck every bit of skirt he could.

The current news* coverage is completely OTT and guess what, those who like / support the Royal family will be watching the coverage and getting angry with those that don't appear to be paying their respects while those that could not give a flying fuck will be angry at the current news coverage and laughing at those who appear to give a fuck.

As the great Pedro once said...

"The dogs bark, but the caravan moves on."

*Definitely honing their craft for when the queen joins Philip and Diana and probably Megan shortly....

This. A pre season for when Lizzy snuffs it. That'll be class. Scenes in NI. Middle class bonkers folk distraught. Day aff work. Hopefully its in the summer. 

37 minutes ago, strachanmcgheegoal said:

Coverage now going a bit Diana.  Not who’s grieving but who’s being seen to be grieving the mostest. And who can report, and be first to report, that someone has been spotted to be grieving even mosterer.

At least Diana was sound.

10 minutes ago, daytripping said:

The Weegie woman on the beeb every half hour is cringe....I so hoped he would make 100, am so sad. LOL Fucking dweeb, people like her should be culled like we do with deer, fuck off the weakest every few months, leave the strongest. We really do need a purge.

A quite fancy that idea, was hoping why the film was made in the first place to see how the community would take to such an idea. It would be a laugh if nothing else. A think flamethrower would be ma weapon of choice

12 minutes ago, cheesepipes said:

She was a yo yo knickered traitor. 

Sucking on the islamic pencil for a Harrods discount card. 

That was verse 2 of Eltons number 1 hit on the 12 inch single...... Didn't make the radio edit. 

Doesn't that make you like her more? 

She was a bit more rock and roll, anti establishment and the like. 

12 minutes ago, cheesepipes said:

I did like her but more on a sexual attraction level.  

Her glazed eyes were charming, think she was drugged out her box most her adult life and with old jug ears trying to ferret himself up you most evenings reeking of whisky and camilas minge..... Why not. 

She was sound to the AIDS folks. Shook their hands when others wouldn't. 

She was thrown into it all too young, such is the grooming and predatory nature of the royal family. 

She had an attractive girl next door quality. 

She's probs upstairs. 

3 minutes ago, cheesepipes said:

She certainly wasnt a council estate tink groomed into an unknown life. She was silver spooned her whole life. 

Aye, I know that.

Just a young lassie at the time. 

Fuck the toffs tho, I'm with you pipesy x

40 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

Doesn't that make you like her more? 

She was a bit more rock and roll, anti establishment and the like. 

If she was anti-establishment min, why the fuck did she marry into the establishment?

She was an attention-seeking, self-pitying slag who craved cock and everything that goes with being part of the gentry, as her infidelity with Prince Henry's dad proved. 

• Upvote 1
28 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

If she was anti-establishment min, why the fuck did she marry into the establishment?

She was an attention-seeking, self-pitying slag who craved cock and everything that goes with being part of the gentry, as her infidelity with Prince Henry's dad proved. 

I don't actually think she was anti establishment. 

You seem to have an strong opinion on her though. Fair play. 

5 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

So she was partially anti-establishment but not wholly anti-establishment Consi min? OK.

I understand ye?.

I was saying something tongue in cheek. 

Of course she wasn't anti establishment