Which Celebrity Will Die Next ?

Reed or deed

14 minutes ago, Ten Caat said:

Jacqueline Gold.....founder of Ann Summers. Daughter of David Gold who owned West Ham until his death only a few weeks back.

62...nae age really

First the faither, then the daughter shortly afterward - cannae be a coincidence!

• 2 weeks later...

Fucking hell I never had a problem with Paul O’Grady and found him quite funny but this fawning over him is unbelievable. Don’t think there has been a single celebrity that hasn’t tried to get in on the bandwagon and say how great a guy he was. It’s worse than when the Queen died.

• Site Sponsor
18 minutes ago, Fridge said:

Fucking hell I never had a problem with Paul O’Grady and found him quite funny but this fawning over him is unbelievable. Don’t think there has been a single celebrity that hasn’t tried to get in on the bandwagon and say how great a guy he was. It’s worse than when the Queen died.

Different type of Queen though 

• Haha 1
55 minutes ago, Fridge said:

He'd have died a happy man knowing that. 

• Haha 1