Livi vs Celtic

cgs1706

Got the game on at the moment, how big an allocation must Celtic have got? It seems to me that they have at least 3 of the stands at Almondvale, which is shocking for Livi.

Some goal from Riordan though, and Steven Craig's still sh*t... Hartley's not playing too well but to be fair he's not had time to 'settle'

Might be frowned upon to be first to reply in my own topic, but surely Riordan deserves a starting place in the Scotland team if he keeps up this form? He's been brilliant. 1-4 now, ah well...

Riorden is a good player but still don't understand why he is wasting his time down at them, he could make it for a team like Villa or Liverpool as they need a good player like him in their team as both teams are mince!!!

Might be frowned upon to be first to reply in my own topic, but surely Riordan deserves a starting place in the Scotland team if he keeps up this form? He's been brilliant. 1-4 now, ah well...

Actually I was just about to reply about Riordan then went back through to the other room to watch the game

He needs to be moved up to the full squad I reckon

Sno is a good player - though not top quality international class, but he is only 19 isn't he ?

as for crowds, well Livi are hardly the best supported side in the world. In fact look at all SPL sides outside Us , & the OF, & the Edinburgh sides - pissp oor home support & even worse away support. shocking really, and no suprise that Sellik have 3/4 of the ground

Archived