Shay Logan

Devils advocate. Logan’s on the field and they’re not scoring that 4th breakaway goal.

And they weren’t targeting Logan. Kent has been their absolute stand out in that position for months.

Absolute rubbish. He'd have been just as close to his place on the bench as he was having been subbed. His positioning is awful, something that his pace has often got him out of trouble sometimes. However, whether his pace is going or he's just coming up against faster players or not reacting as quick, he's getting found out more often than not. Needs at the very least some strong competition for his place in the team but ideally a long term replacement for him as his best days are behind him for me. His 'never my fault, blame someone else' when we concede attitude is something that riles me too. His 'banter' with Celtic fans is now tedious after initially being fairly amusing (only fairly).

He was terrible last night, but on whole, this season I don't think he deserves as much stick as he's received.

Think a large part of the problem is complacency.  If he's fit, he knows he's starting at right back.  Simple as that.  There is no competition for his place.  It's a pity we missed out on Naismith in the summer and also that we don't appear to have a right back in the youth set-up who looks ready to play.

His crossing used to be decent and he used to pop up with a few goals as well. I don't think it's lack of effort on his behalf. He's maybe needs a change of scenery or he's just not as fit as he once was.

I'm hoping he's just lost his edge and that it's not terminal. We need another right back desperately, if only for occasions like this weekend. After that performance he can't keep his place in the team, he needs a game or two on the bench... however, that won't happen, because we don't have another right back!

If Dom Ball is named at right back for QotS, I am going to be shitting myself! The cold sweats will begin. as foreboding memories of 2008 come flooding back!

As for Logan, he's only 31 y/o - doesn't necessarily need put out to pasture yet... needs some competition.