"superdope"

Apparently efforts to create a "superdope" via "distilling cannabis" (?) blew up a flat in tollcross.

Imagine you were really stoned and then this happened :laughing: Its bad enough losing the lighter or having no food, but this would just be too much to deal with:

4911185.jpg?type=article-full

http://www.eveningtimes.co.uk/news/14400885.Super_strength_cannabis_or__superdope__linked_to_Glasgow_tenement_fire/?ref=mr&lp=6

Edit - what is the worst situation you have ever had to deal with while "under the influence " of something?

Edit - what is the worst situation you have ever had to deal with while "under the influence " of something?

From about 15 yrs ago, mine is a friend and I managing to lock ourselves out of my then flat while stoned.

Still remember the feeling of horror as the door boomed shut. Both of us knew what it meant, but both were feart to say it as that would make the situation real.

We had been on our way to get fish suppers, but instead we then had to trail to stewart street police office for help (ask number of a lock smith). This is long before smart phones etc where you could just google it. I dont even know if 118 118 was on the go.

Dealing with the cops was a poor second to the anticipation of a lovely fish supper, although it was quite funny trying to keep a straight face at the front desk.

Emergency locksmith came out quite quickly (city centre) and got us back in (in seconds) for the best part of £100. It was the most expensive fish supper ever.

We sitll blame each other (but it was definitely his fault).

Mrs J was on holiday in America and I was left to fend for myself. We had not long got a new kitchen in and I wasn't used to the cooker. Stoned oot ma tits on AK47 I spent half an hour trying to light the oven with my zippo. In the end I phoned America to ask her how to light it because I thought the hoose was going to blow up. "Turn the switch on, it's electric ya ersehole" She said.

• Upvote 1

Apparently efforts to create a "superdope" via "distilling cannabis" (?) blew up a flat in tollcross.

Imagine you were really stoned and then this happened :laughing: Its bad enough losing the lighter or having no food, but this would just be too much to deal with:

4911185.jpg?type=article-full

http://www.eveningtimes.co.uk/news/14400885.Super_strength_cannabis_or__superdope__linked_to_Glasgow_tenement_fire/?ref=mr&lp=6

EDIT. If you found this post offensive, don't go into the running thread.

Few days before my 21st. Boy done 4 year. Never spoke about it for about 5 years.

I missed this edit. PM please.

Beats me thinking I was being busted so necked me and my pals nights supply of biff in one go and then got found in a building site with my clothes in ruins then thinking I was being beaten up by the dibble but was actually in the high dependency unit at Cardiff infirmary being pinned down by two security guys and a couple of nurses. Weekend was a bit of a damp squib after that. :laughing:

I missed this edit. PM please.

Beats me thinking I was being busted so necked me and my pals nights supply of biff in one go and then got found in a building site with my clothes in ruins then thinking I was being beaten up by the dibble but was actually in the high dependency unit at Cardiff infirmary being pinned down by two security guys and a couple of nurses. Weekend was a bit of a damp squib after that. :laughing:

Ha ha ha ha ha I remember that thank fuck I was offshore!

Was watching a WW2 war film starring Richard Burton at about 2.30 one morning after a very heavy night of illegal substances when I turned to my mate and told him the film was real because I had been there in the 1940's fighting the Germans alongside Richard Burton's fictional character. My mate told me to stop being fuckin stupid.... :hypno::omg::clangers2:

Was watching a WW2 war film starring Richard Burton at about 2.30 one morning after a very heavy night of illegal substances when I turned to my mate and told him the film was real because I had been there in the 1940's fighting the Germans alongside Richard Burton's fictional character. My mate told me to stop being fuckin stupid.... :hypno::omg::clangers2:

Haha - Richard Burton was class, if I had to fight the Germans, I would have wanted him at my side!

Was it "Where Eagles Dare" you watched? (Also with Clint Eastwood)

Dont make them like that anymore - men or films.

I remembered a sad story relating to a guy I knew - year before I met him, he dropped an acid (something Id never mess with) at a house party and later decided to jump out of a window.

Now in a wheelchair for life. He was very fit / sporty as well. But, credit to him, he has still managed to forge a career and relationship and so he hasnt let it beat him.

But I was mainly looking for funny stories, like Boofons, I bet Tups is funny too!

I remembered a sad story relating to a guy I knew - year before I met him, he dropped an acid (something Id never mess with) at a house party and later decided to jump out of a window.

Now in a wheelchair for life. He was very fit / sporty as well. But, credit to him, he has still managed to forge a career and relationship and so he hasnt let it beat him.

But I was mainly looking for funny stories, like Boofons, I bet Tups is funny too!

What floor did he jump out of?

This kind of story is bad for business.

Was it the fall what caused his wheelchair for life issue or was he already wheelchair bound when he jumped out the window?

It's not very clear. You can be wheelchair bound and be very fit/sporty.

The funny bit could be he was in the wheelchair and they had to take him up the stairs before he jumped. If that's what happened. Otherwise there are plenty other ways of making a boy in a wheelchair sound funny. Not oiling the wheels can result in him doing a fabulous Chewbacca impersonation.

Was it the fall what caused his wheelchair for life issue or was he already wheelchair bound when he jumped out the window?

It's not very clear. You can be wheelchair bound and be very fit/sporty.

It was too clear!

"jumped out a window" and then "now in a wheelchair"

I agree that one can be wheelchair bound and be fit/sporty.