Roland Garros 2016

Losing to him is bottling it, you're not getting it at all.

No surprise to see dullard ollie1903 putting his oar in.

There is no difference in ability. The difference is bottle.

Murray does not have it against Djokovic, he lost his composure again today. It's all psychological.

I'm fully aware of what you are getting at, I just completely disagree with it. I'll agree to disagree with that but saying there no difference in ability is just plain wrong.

Djockovic is in a league of his own in this current pool of tennis players.

No the first set, when Murray was in the right frame of mind, was evidence that there is no difference in ability.

Murray lost his composure in the second set, over something off court.

Remember Murray and Djokovic would have been on 3 out of 4 slams each had Murray won today.

So to say there's a big gulf in ability is seriously wide of the mark. Murray can beat everyone else.

• Downvote 1

No the first set, when Murray was in the right frame of mind, was evidence that there is no difference in ability.

Remember Murray and Djokovic would have been on 3 out of 4 slams each had Murray won today.

So to say there's a big gulf in ability is seriously wide of the mark. Murray can beat everyone else.

Murray would have been on 3 slams but djockovic would have been on 11. It's now 12-2 in favour of djockovic. Djockovic has also won much more masters and ATP 500 tournaments. To say there is no difference in ability is lunacy.

• Upvote 1

Murray would have been on 3 slams but djockovic would have been on 11. It's now 12-2 in favour of djockovic. Djockovic has also won much more masters and ATP 500 tournaments. To say there is no difference in ability is lunacy.

Djokovic is a better tennis player, partly because of his mental toughness.

Murray's ability, at the top of his game, isn't as good as Djokovic at the top of his.

Andy Murray has won 2 out of 10 slam finals. I'd argue if he was mentally tougher he could have added another 3 to that (Federer 2012 Wimbledon, Aus Open 2013 v Djok & this tournament were all there for the taking before he visibly got himself all to fuck. He nearly fucked it with the US Open he did win as well.

Make of that what you will.

What an absolute Fanny, who the fuck draws a heart in the court and then lays on in it like that??

He's done brilliantly and deserves to be where he is but this pandering is laughable

He's desperate to be loved.

I reckon it just took the drugs a set to kick in for Djockovic yesterday

:whistling::whistling::whistling:

Thanks Minj, hadn't read that before. There was a great link on here years ago (I think it was you who had found that one also) and it had a lot of evidence to suggest a lot of Nadals injurys were drug breaks.

EDIT: Murray hinted recently that he thinks some players are on drugs and Becker (Djokovic's coach) was straight on it, having a go.

Thanks Minj, hadn't read that before. There was a great link on here years ago (I think it was you who had found that one also) and it had a lot of evidence to suggest a lot of Nadals injurys were drug breaks.

EDIT: Murray hinted recently that he thinks some players are on drugs and Becker (Djokovic's coach) was straight on it, having a go.

Becker was very defensive and quick to respond to Murray. There was nothing wrong with what Murray said and if people have nothing to hide they have no reason to respond.