Do you fish on the River Dee? I spik some shite but this surpasses my shiteness.

I am so proud of Aberdeen's performances, including Adam Rooney's, over the two legs against Maribor. Ryan Jack's value has increased markedly, what a performance again tonight.

Proud? Maribor are no Leicester city.

GAWA MIN!

His penalties are always put to a corner with venom

If you put it down the middle, you have to put the laces through it.

As for the OG, even amateurs know not to pass back towards goal from that distance.

Mostly. Not always. He put a couple down the middle last season. ;)

But yes he ALWAYS hits it with venom but tonight he shat it.

GAWA MIN!

His penalties are always put to a corner with venom

If you put it down the middle, you have to put the laces through it.

As for the OG, even amateurs know not to pass back towards goal from that distance.

Eh? I'm Nae joking here mobby? You seen a compilation of his pens for the Dons? I'm sure some statto like tord can compile them, the vast majority, the keeper will save if he goes the right way. Can't be to critical at my end because I've always thought his pens -2 aside were unconvincing. That red though min, fuck me. I feel robbed and I'm standing in a bar, the spiders. Loyal buggers in Slovenia must be gutted. That was a carve up, if it was Turkey in a Lebanonese hovel in Leeds the SSPCA would be in uproar. As would I.

But I must stress again, the away fans, bravo to the lot of you.

really though?

he was honking in first game, missed gilt edged chances, the diving header especially then tonight, his bottle must have went as he never EVER hits pens like that - why not believe in yourself?

those calling for stockley from the start look vindicated now

Yes really, it's a complete overreaction to a couple out of character performances. I'm sure he and Mcinnes will know that he is better than what we saw over the last two games. I'm not defending his performance but I'm also not blaming him for it all going wrong.

Guest the shepherd

You Sir

Are a Mongol

Aye, Genghis Khan was a good mate of mine.

Sorry if I caused offence min. Whilst Adam Rooney's penalty was woeful his goals have ensured we reached Europe again in the first place, so he has hardly cost Aberdeen. The boy Handanovic should not have had the opportunity to save his penalty.

The writing was on the wall when we missed the penalty - you can`t miss opportunities like that in Europe and not live to regret it. That said, Rooney has been so prolific and reliable so it is hard to criticise him too much. Mind you I did shout at the screen when he missed a great chance late on....

Stockley - he was unlucky for the first booking but perfectly entitled to jump for the ball at the second. Fuck knows what the ref was doing by booking him for that challenge.

Overall, we played well enough tonight and at home but if you don`t convert chances you will usually pay the price.

The OG at the end was a blip and made no difference to our exit so no point in analysing it to death.

Now we face our Scottish bogey team at the weekend.....

Someone commented that Mcinnes got his tactics spot on.

Well we are oot the cup so they werenae that good.

An ordinary side beat us.

He did get them spot on.

The manager can only put the players in position to win. If they fail to take chances etc or ref cheats then that is not on him.

Celtic were pish in their two legs and lucky to get through. Rogers doesnt get credit for getting tactics spot om just because they went through,

Performance aside, I must be going mental. But hearing not a peep out the away end during the silence made me feel proud to be a dandy. Irrespective of how anyone feels it was a tribute and you all acted with dignity and decorum. A rarity you never hear of because of the way the Weigyarse cheeks behave.

HIS PENS ARE USUALLY GOOD, BUT TONIGHT HIS PEN WAS SHITE, BECAUSE HE WAS TRYING TO BE TOO SMART WITH A DINK DOWN THE MIDDLE.

No wonder I don't post here often

You cunts ever played fitba?

He pretty much did the same against Caley. Aye I've played min. Or tried to.

Played well blah blah blah, but we are oot!

McInnes complaining aboot the ref nae allowing any form of contact.

Just a minute after Taylor was penalised and warned for leading with the elbow, what does Mcinnes do, he puts on Stockley.

Sorry but that was a decision which should have been put on hold for 10 minutes.

Not just the players but McInnes needs to learn from this too.

Ref was shocking no doubt but over 2 legs we have beaten ourselves.

Yes. But get fucked.

The positives:

We are better than Maribor, who are a good, experienced European side who have been in the Champs League group stages in recent years. We made them look very ordinary in both games.

They beat us simply due to refereeing decisions. Other than that we were taking them.

Jack and Shinnie has to be our new midfield partnership now. The two of them were outstanding over both legs. Shinnie maybe still has a tendency to make too many rash challenges but the two compliment each other well. It does mean sticking with Considine at left back but I'll accept it.

Burns could be a big player for us. Also good to see McInnes actually trusting one of his youth players tonight, and Wright is raw but you can clearly see has something about him.

The negatives:

Unless Burns was injured it was a poor decision to bring him off, and only five minutes into second half too. McInnes obviously can't predict the red card but I still felt he moved too quickly and basically said we were going to play long ball in the second half. Even before red card their goalkeeper isn't troubled by anything. We were opening them up and Burns was going past players, not something many of them were doing.

Rooney is worryingly off form, and that's not just because he missed the penalty. I said after the first leg I thought he had a poor game. I think a lot of it is simply down to adjusting to a new system. He looks a little out of his comfort zone and his positioning has let him down at times. Sure he'll be on fire soon enough.

McLean you are beginning to wonder where he fits into team. Burns looks a better player than him.