Ibrox's Union Celebration

glasgow sheep

just seen on Reporting Scotland, and sure to come up when ever the match is.

Apparently the Rangers Trust want to buy 50,000 union flags for fans to wave before the upcoming UEFA Cup Match against that Israeli team.

RFC are to stump up half the cash for this stunt which is apparently to celebrate 300yrs since the 1707 Act of Union between Scotland and England

just seen on Reporting Scotland, and sure to come up when ever the match is.

Apparently the Rangers Trust want to buy 50,000 union flags for fans to wave before the upcoming UEFA Cup Match against that Israeli team.

RFC are to stump up half the cash for this stunt which is apparently to celebrate 300yrs since the 1707 Act of Union between Scotland and England

Typical f*cking Huns. Can anyone name another league club in the UK doing the same? I can't. This is why I can't stand the bloody Huns. They claim they are trying their best to stop sectarnism at Ibrox but then they go and do this. I know that claiming to be British and flying the Union flag doesn't instantly make you a bigot but it plays right into the hands of the Rangers fans who have that bigoted mind set. Rangers should be trying their best to discourage acts which are political in nature and concentrate on football, or is that too hard for them and their fans to do?

Archived