James Maddison

That's why we've got to hope he's a raging success thus showing up the role (one of the roles) we've been desperately short of even if that does then flag him up to Norwich to recall.

Of course play him deep as a straight Jack replacement against muscle men like Draper and he'll never be seen.

Speaking of, Draper looked brilliant last weekend both on and off the ball. I do wonder whether we'll go for him at some point.

We need to use this guy in the number 10 role and lets give McGinn a break from corners and free kick duties. Maddison looks more than capable. I am hoping Oconnor goes back into the heart of defence. Maybe Craig Storie could do the Jack role. We need to give our own youth a chance. If McGinn is not playing well then Wright on in his place as we no longer rely on McGinn to take set pieces.

Lewis

Logan Oconnor Reynolds Shinnie

Craig Storie

Wes McLean McGinn

Maddison (10 role)

Rooney

• 2 weeks later...

Morning all

I am a Norwich season ticket holder have been for 17 years but was born and bred in Bucksburn for the first 22 years of my life

I have an affection for my home town club and let me tell you that you have a cracker of a player in Maddison

You won't get him long term he will play for England one day but he is a cracker of a play maker always wants the ball and has a great eye for a pass

Enjoy

OTBC

Having seen him a few times now do you believe me!

• Upvote 1