James Maddison

I like this one particular Norwich city fans opinion. Hopefully Alex Neil (if he's still there?) has similar views

the manager left him out and the fans were furious - because so far, early it may be, they rate him as the best in the league right now.

There are stories that he's a bit of a picky one. Cov fans got a bit annoyed with him last season because he seemed to lack interest and refused to get physical when he signed for us. but he continued to perform so I don't see why they were too upset. but anyway - perhaps he didn't want to start against a physical rangers team when he's due to come back in a few months?

Personally I think he needs to stay there all season. Such an extremely exciting young talent, but he isn't fully required right now. Naismith and Pritchard are chomping at the bit to replace Hoolahan, it would be a waste of 1/2 a season in his development to keep him here after jan, when he could stay in scotland and start most of the games there. He will get far much more game time there

Absolutely hopefully Alex Neil agrees - could also see them signing a player or two in January which would push him further down the pecking order

Absolutely hopefully Alex Neil agrees - could also see them signing a player or two in January which would push him further down the pecking order

The impression I got from that thread was that they are more than happy regarding attack/creative midfield but far from satisfied regarding defensive/holding midfield dept.

I know how they feel :laughing:

Majority of Norwich fans are gimps. I saw a thread where some were moaning at him for spitting prior to taking the free kick. Could mean he was a bad apple and they don't want him to upset the team spirit.

As I said, gimps

Yeah that was in the same thread I lifted that quote from but tbf it was just one poster & he got ridiculed for it basically

They've got plenty of options and as some have said would be more likely to strengthen in January with a new signing than an untested 19 year old. Likes of Naismith and Dorrans only played around half their league games while Matt Jarvis not kicked a ball yet. Pretty hopeful we can keep him until the end of the season. Hoolahan plays in the hole for them with likes of Howson, Mulumbu etc deeper in midfield. Just can't see it being worthwhile them recalling him unless they get a fair injury crisis :crossfingers:

Watched the second half in a bar in Sunny Beach (Bulgaria) opposite a "new huns" fan, he started to get twitchy when I corrected the commentator saying that we hadn't beaten them for x numbers of years as we hadn't played them before. He didn't have much to say when the goal went in, I pissed myself.

Watched the second half in a bar in Sunny Beach (Bulgaria) opposite a "new huns" fan, he started to get twitchy when I corrected the commentator saying that we hadn't beaten them for x numbers of years as we hadn't played them before. He didn't have much to say when the goal went in, I pissed myself.

You related to bluto?

I hope the bar owner didn't mind you wetting yourself in the bar.

@ about 75p a pint great place to fully celebrate beating that hun fuckers

• Upvote 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Think Maddison is helping in a big way to free up space for McGinn and Hayes and is leading to the last two big scores. Before teams could try and crowd them out down the flanks and double up on them, but if teams do that now they leave the most naturally skilled of the three, Maddison, acres of space centrally and he'll kill you. Those hankering after 4-4-2 this season will disappointed, Maddison is solely a number 10 and can't play centre mid in a 4 although can't see many folk complaining if we keep up this play in a 4-2-3-1. Please don't blow it on Saturday,and Maddison - don't get booked ffs!

It shows what a difference having a jinky player like Maddison can do for the team. There's no doubt about it that with Maddison on the park we're playing some sexy fucking fitba. We must source a replacement for him, although we have to accept that they won't be Maddison quality.