Cheesepipes Pre-Match Party

HairyPie

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My eyeballs are sore.

Slowly working up the courage to get out of bed.

At least its all over now til the next Rangers game.

I went from bed this morning to sofa#1, were I turned on the TV and dropped the remote and was in no condition to recover the remote from the floor, so I had to watch Bloomberg and the capital issues of Deutsche Bank. Then after that went to Sofa#2 as I needed a piss and large glass of water. Mrs EPK and baby EPK came back from there pram walk, so I then moved to my sons bed for a 40 winks. to be rudely woken by a text from him mother saying we have his schools parents evening appointment later this afternoon.

Great,

Its a double.

It was a pathetic gathering of grown men who should have known better.

11am on a Sunday morning and my pal Scotty had had enough of the rock music and threw on a few house classics, shit kicked right off. Smoke machine was blasting and the disco lights were strobing.

Haha.

Thon beard is no meant for raving, Billy Gibbons would be dispondent

Nonsense, that beard glistened and fluttered in the Merkland wind like the Stars and Stripes erected on Iwo Jima.

Majestic

Magic.

However, I'm sure that said beard was less impressive while blasting the last line of his council, and sipping the final GnT at the lofty time of 9pm Sunday night.

It definitely need a touch of class injected; less facial hair and more civilized conversation.

I think if I come the next bash could well hit the pages of Tatler and thelike

You seem to be missing the whole point Bloots, no class is required, it is simple debauchery on a grand scale that is the ethos of the day.

I'm still fucking rough today, had a few flashbacks of conversations i had with strangers on Sunday night and I've no fucking idea how i am still alive.

You remember in Krakatoa I thought I was speaking to your twin, when in fact it was you? Glad I managed to do a shoot before you lot went to the chicken dippers like.

Haha aye I mind that, I also mind trying to educate you in the ways of the juke box in there, and you were having none of it.

Good day oot thou must do it again

Aye it was a cracker. I came too after a slap and a Lang Stachtesque narcotic from Mr Pipes. Because of that I remember your lecture well, however my inability to work the thing prevented me from doing anything.