One Killer Punch

manboobs109

Just saw it, know i've done this to death but the punch I got in Krakow from behind must have came within a baw hair of tatties for me, one of the guys on the stagger couldn't carry on with the saturday night oot, thought I was broon breed lying unconscious with blood pouring out of my head. had to go back to his hotel as he felt sick, he's a heavy boozer too. Roles reversed I'd still have carried on with the party.

Luckily I never felt a thing, was sparked clean out before my head hit the cobbles, if that's what death is it doesn't hurt, if I never woke up would have been none the wiser.

I did it the man route when I came too, didn't like the look of the hospital so just walked out, even after one of those CT scans, didn't fancy being stuck in hospital while all my mates flew home, woke the next day and went out and got hammered, both sides of my jaw broken. Flew into Edinburgh on the Monday and drove straight to ARI, couple days later and 4 metal plates all back to normal. The after operation is the most pain i've ever felt, got too move so many nerves and cut deep to get to the bone, was climbing the wall despite strong pain killers, I feel for anyone who has ever had a jaw break, you never give it much thought as to their recovery process, it;s horrific.

It's funny looking back, on the Sunday I thought I had a few loose teeth that I could wiggle, they were fine, was the jaw moving. Was only when I tried eating a sandwich I realised I couldn't bite down, had to suck a shepherds pie down to eat.

Anyway that's the damage one punch can do, for me anyway, the program showed it could have been way worse for both parties, don't do it.

Not really the same but a mate of mine got 5 years for killing a young lassie cyclist in a hit and run accident, was so pissed he didn't even know he'd done it, he's a London lad and did his time in the scrubs, not a minute goes by when he doesn't regret it, he lives up here full time now as not safe for him to move back home.

Minutes madness can destroy lives, guess it could happen to any of us, I've never judged him over it, i've drunk drove myself in the past many times. Not saying just drinking but any of us who have looked away when driving to change a radio station or answer a phone or text. I don't do any these days but have done.

The young ones these days are so much fitter than my lot were at 20.

Gym, MMA, boxing... Loads of them into it. Training like that weekly and then getting into a scuffle on a Friday night is far more dangerous than it was when it was just a case of working mon-fri and giving it loads on the Friday night.

Fuck getting involved in town these days.

My mate has a disgusting punch, just drops people like nothing, no matter what size they are. He is still a wanted man in Inverness for knocking someone out a while back, think that has calmed him down a bit as not heard of any more trouble. Hopefully he has just grown up a bit. Good cunt to have on your side, although it would usually be him starting the trouble.

You -1d that?

Jeez, come on spamm.

Again, eh?

How in any world, including your extremely dull but fucked up one, is saying the younger kids are in the gym more and train a lot more than folk my age did when we were younger anything to do with Hollywood?

What makes you think I +/-1 anything?

When are you going to actually make some sort of sense?

• Downvote 1

Again, eh?

How in any world, including your extremely dull but fucked up one, is saying the younger kids are in the gym more and train a lot more than folk my age did when we were younger anything to do with Hollywood?

I thought it was quite an amusing comment from bluto, to be fair.

I get his point

Folk go on about Aberdeen city centre on a Friday/Saturday night as if it's some sort of all action/nobodies safe hell hole.

When in reality you can get by fine and if you don't want trouble you will rarely see it or be involved.

I thought it was quite an amusing comment from bluto, to be fair.

I get his point

Folk go on about Aberdeen city centre on a Friday/Saturday night as if it's some sort of all action/nobodies safe hell hole.

When in reality you can get by fine and if you don't want trouble you will rarely see it or be involved.

Some are easily amused.

Did I say any of that?

Spam's got a point there. Loads of young cunts at my bit go to the gym are are fucking huge. Loads of steroids knocking about. Young guys have always fought but nowadays some of them don't even have a bevvy and are built like tanks, more scope for something serious. The last case on the documentary was a trained boxer who was really forced into defending himself. One punch and the guy who started on him(think he was a marine and was on a close protection course at the time so no wee weed) was brown bread. The lads actions after it were exemplary as we're the dead boys wife's. If it's on again or on catch up I'd advise you boys to watch it.

Again, eh?

It was +1 at one point: but back to par just after your post.

That's all min.

-1s IMO are for sad cases.

Anyway, you need to chill out min. Got affa radgy there.

I was just funning, semi agree with you.

Too many minks out there with an attitude problem.

• Downvote 5