Motherwell 1 - 3 Aberdeen

I thought Hayes and Maclean were brilliant tonight.

Our defense is not great but in Lewis we really have a great keeper.

McGinn, lovely goal aside, I thought looked disinterested and was poor for the majority/

Rooney, penalty and rebound aside, was anonymous.

Jack, and Shinnie(which is usual) were getting torn in about which is good to see.

McDonald is a niggly and annoying little bastard but is effective as fuck. Hates losing. Would have loved him a couple of seasons ago. Think now he is just that though. Annoying.

Happy with the result and second half were were miles better than them.

I thought Hayes and Maclean were brilliant tonight.

Our defense is not great but in Lewis we really have a great keeper.

McGinn, lovely goal aside, I thought looked disinterested and was poor for the majority/

Rooney, penalty and rebound aside, was anonymous.

Jack, and Shinnie(which is usual) were getting torn in about which is good to see.

McDonald is a niggly and annoying little bastard but is effective as fuck. Hates losing. Would have loved him a couple of seasons ago. Think now he is just that though. Annoying.

Happy with the result and second half were were miles better than them.

Rooney led the line excellent

Shows what a crucial player McGinn is as well. New deal ASAP.

Will be signing a pre-contract with an English Championship side, I'm told

Great performance and result tonight, really didn't see this coming. I didn't think either pens should have been awarded and thought the ref totally lost the plot, especially when he failed to sent their defender off for that shocking foul on Shinnza

We should have had the game killed after an hour and I suspected that despite our grip on the midfield after that cunt Lasley went off, you worried that a late equaliser was coming so thank fuck Niall popped up with that late goal.

Puts us in a much better frame of mind for the Hamilton and Hearts games next week