Holidays 2017

Poodler

Trimming down the holidays to just Paris Berlin x2 and NY, hard life.

I never said it was a hard life. There's folk who prioritise buying £600 jackets and £200 jumpers, there's folk who have 3 kids and spend their money on them. I live relatively cheaply and spend most of my disposable income on my holidays.

In comparison to last year, i'm definitely doing less. Was hardly trying to boast.

I never said it was a hard life. There's folk who prioritise buying £600 jackets and £200 jumpers, there's folk who have 3 kids and spend their money on them. I live relatively cheaply and spend most of my disposable income on my holidays.

In comparison to last year, i'm definitely doing less. Was hardly trying to boast.

I'm only jesting

But if you do have disposable income, be prepared for TWL to insist you buy a ST

Guest milne_afc

I'm only jesting

But if you do have disposable income, be prepared for TWL to insist you buy a ST

Either that or replace the hallway carpet.

Berlin for 4 nights in August, NYC for 5 nights in December.

Already had 3 days at Roland Garros and a stag doo in Berlin this year too.

Moving house so needed to cut back on the holidays slightly this year.

I'm not moving house but I've cut back on holidays this year as I'm only spending £6000 on my one holiday as opposed to spending £9000 last year on my 3 holidays.

• 3 weeks later...

Booked up for a week at Lake Garda in September.

Staying in a cottage in a place called Desenzano Del Garda

Plan on taking a train through to visit Venice on one day then a train through to Milan another day.

Hiring a car as well so will be dotting about here there and everywhere.

Malcesine. That's where the cool cats like me hang out on Lake Garda.

Cable car up Monte Baldo, run and jump off the top of topof the mountain in a paraglider. That;s what the cool cats like me do.

Never been one for going back the same place so soon after previously going but I'd make an exception for Cuba. Havana is some place to see and Varadero is ideal for chilling out on great beaches.

Which was exactly what we did. Varadero for 5 days, Havana for a couple then a week back in Varadero.

Did a 2 hour trip round Havana in a 1958 Chevrolet Impala (red and white obviously) magical.

Which was exactly what we did. Varadero for 5 days, Havana for a couple then a week back in Varadero.

Did a 2 hour trip round Havana in a 1958 Chevrolet Impala (red and white obviously) magical.

Excellent. We did 3 nights in Havana and did a couple of walking tours of the city , Hemingway tour, club Tropicana and a jeep safari transfer to Varadero. Was a full on few days and glad to sit on my arse all inclusive for a week once we got there.

Great weather, loads of rum and Cristal beer.