Aberdeen 3 - 0 Dundee

Guest RosemountRed

Guest the shepherd

I thought that was as good a team performance by Aberdeen last night in many a year. McLean, McGinn, Jack, Hayes and Reynolds were excellent, arguably Kenny McLean's best game in an Aberdeen shirt.

By the looks of things a few people thought you were speaking absolute pish so wasn't just the two of us. It's expected from you I suppose.

Says the guy who can't wait to Have a dig our best striker in years after every match.

What a few people on here think is irrelevant to me, I don't need others to back me up like you do.

Says the guy who can't wait to Have a dig our best striker in years after every match.

What a few people on here think is irrelevant to me, I don't need others to back me up like you do.

What I say about Rooney has nothing to do with your comment about Storey.

Try move the goalposts if you want though, a sign you know you were talking shite.

What I say about Rooney has nothing to do with your comment about Storey.

Try move the goalposts if you want though, a sign you know you were talking shite.

You're accusing me of talking shite yet you do it all the time with Rooney. I was highlighting the hypocrisy in your post. I'm not moving the goalpost, I stand by my comments as that's how I saw the game. People see the game differently

Examples - jack has been criticised by some whereas I thought he had one of his betters matches. Rooney was criticised but I thought he pulled the defenders around and created space. Not one of his better matches because he should have scored but nowhere near worth the criticism aimed at him during and after the match.

I'm not really sure what your problem is, you replied to my post and could have left it there but you're like a dog with a bone, as soon as others disagreed with me you were in again to have a dig. I can only assume you don't like me because I disagreed with you about Rooney about two months ago.

You're accusing me of talking shite yet you do it all the time with Rooney. I was highlighting the hypocrisy in your post. I'm not moving the goalpost, I stand by my comments as that's how I saw the game. People see the game differently

Examples - jack has been criticised by some whereas I thought he had one of his betters matches. Rooney was criticised but I thought he pulled the defenders around and created space. Not one of his better matches because he should have scored but nowhere near worth the criticism aimed at him during and after the match.

I'm not really sure what your problem is, you replied to my post and could have left it there but you're like a dog with a bone, as soon as others disagreed with me you were in again to have a dig. I can only assume you don't like me because I disagreed with you about Rooney about two months ago.

Nah I don't know you. It was just one of the stupidest things I've seen posted on here and I can't believe you'd actually think that without having it in your mind before Storey even came on and that Rooney should have scored at least 2 but maybe 4. Don't take it personally.

Nah I don't know you. It was just one of the stupidest things I've seen posted on here and I can't believe you'd actually think that without having it in your mind before Storey even came on and that Rooney should have scored at least 2 but maybe 4. Don't take it personally.

I don't take it personally.

I've noticed you often exaggerate for effect,

For example I could also say one of the stupidest things I've read on here is "willo flood is the closest player to Kante in Scotland" but that would be an exaggeration. Neither comment we have made comes close to the stupidest thing posted on here.

I don't take it personally.

I've noticed you often exaggerate for effect,

For example I could also say one of the stupidest things I've read on here is "willo flood is the closest player to Kante in Scotland" but that would be an exaggeration. Neither comment we have made comes close to the stupidest thing posted on here.

Would it? Would depend how you view it.

Another tit for tat argument regardless. You like Rooney and I think he's overrated and we could get someone better. We both think each other are talking shite and that's that. Sorry if you thought I was out of order.