1 minute ago, rustynail said:

When that spunk bubble bursts, we’ll still have our wee shit leagues to moan about

It wont though, they EPL will just start playing games at 9am on a Saturday to draw in the far east TV money.

The lower leagues will be fucked, but the big teams like MU, MC, Liverpool etc. will be fine.

4 minutes ago, shut up meg said:

It wont though, they EPL will just start playing games at 9am on a Saturday to draw in the far east TV money.

The lower leagues will be fucked, but the big teams like MU, MC, Liverpool etc. will be fine.

You have a point there. 
The big super duper league could come to fruition after all?

8 minutes ago, Kincardine_Mearns_Red said:

Man Yoonited fan base is plastic beyond belief, some are from Greater Manchester but most are from places like London.Essex,Devon,Ireland, Aberdeen, China etc. City for all their new money still are the real Manchester club.

Missed one...

• Haha 2
13 minutes ago, Kincardine_Mearns_Red said:

I hear the manure gloryhunters are quite thin on the ground nowadays in Aberdeen. A good thing in my opinion.

Them and Liverplop are the guffys version of the Glasgow scum two minus the religious nonsense.

Must be cos of fergie leaving...

47 minutes ago, Kincardine_Mearns_Red said:

I hear the manure gloryhunters are quite thin on the ground nowadays in Aberdeen. A good thing in my opinion.

Them and Liverplop are the guffys version of the Glasgow scum two minus the religious nonsense.

The religious shite is alive and kicking in Liverpool more than you think.

3 hours ago, Kincardine_Mearns_Red said:

That's because they now support Man City.

• 7 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...