Aberdeen 2 - 0 Partick Thistle

I thought he had lost the plot if I am being honest. Couldn't have seen that team and formation coming. Introduced two subs and they both scored. Deke has to be given credit for making the changes to win the game. Well done Deke and keep making the bold and early subs when its nae working.

Fortune favoured the brave today. Aziz scores his chance, the shout goes up at Ibrox that Thistle equalised and Miller inevitably nets a late winner and Deek gets the Glasgow meeja full frontal on Monday morning.

In making the radical change and the change working will make him more willing to try it again (although maybe not the 3-2-3-2 formation) which isn't a bad thing. Rooney wouldn't be the worst sub to bring on regardless of how he's playing if we're chasing a game/points.

Interesting comment from Derek tonight that Stockley is a bruiser whereas Storey needs space to run into. He felt Thistle weren't giving us that space hence Hayes ineffectiveness and that's why he went for Stockley.

It's a yawn because we get it. I Agee he's nae on his best form currently and storey or even stockley are due a chance but the fact is he's the most prolific finisher on our books and still top scorer, always liable to nick a goal so deservedly gets cut a lot more slack by most. Earlier subs like today is Better answer than dropping him for a prolonged spell.

Nah drop the useless cunt

Fair enough