Hamilton 1 - 0 Aberdeen

Getting bored of the boy on Red TV saying 'and we're so used to Adam putting those away'. He says it so many games, so many times, surely to fuck he's thinking 'no shock, Rooney misses a sitter/has mistimed his run/can't move his feet'.

After corner circa 15 that the same Hamilton player headed away, why did we nae either have someone else try crossing it or have someone in front of him. McInnes...tell them.

Third shite performance. Third wrong line up. Barely needed defenders, picks the worst one, had 2 holding midfielders, 1 winger. Clusterfuck.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

That's the most stupid thing you've ever said and that's saying something. Missed 3 good chances and was debatablely through on goal and passed it out for a goal kick. He was awful, worse than usual somehow.

About time some of our other players started taking some responsibility in front of the onion bag. Jack and King Kenny playing well but we could certainly could do with them chipping in with some goals.

Frustrating.

Sunday is the big one though.

Ffs dm as tedious as it is predictable.

Razor - agree wholeheartedly, should still finish second it all about the cup really

Well that was a heap oh shite, thank fuck we've loads oh breathing room and sevco are much jobbie'r than us.

One oh those nights lads, @@ebbe will be loving Rooneys performance tonight absolute guff should have had at least one.

Storey can fuck off, unmarked at back post at least watch the line instead oh fucking about we yer hair you serpent.

Didn't love it one bit. Shambolic again. I have no idea how other people can't see what I see.

He's 6 foot 2, which confirms you don't have a clue, as if confirmation was actually needed.

You're beyond help.

He's 6 foot 2 so he's good enough for the Dons.

He plays for a team at the bottom of the league for a reason. Because he's pish.

You are the one needing help and I'm providing it to you.

I see the usual mob were out in force completely overreacting about the match last night.

It was simply One of those nights, every single winning run has to come to an end at some point.

The measure will be how they react on Sunday.

kinda my thoughts.

forget about last night now and Lets just move onto Sunday and get a win.

With a few injuries going to have to juggle team about, will be interesting to see who he starts for this one.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

kinda my thoughts.

forget about last night now and Lets just move onto Sunday and get a win.

With a few injuries going to have to juggle team about, will be interesting to see who he starts for this one.

I'd be pissed off if about last night if we hadn't had some good performances or we didn't create chances. Nobody likes to lose but looking at the bigger picture it's a loss we have to just move on from and not get angry or dwell on.

We've been on a great run of results with some very good performances, we were 6 or 7 behind the Huns at one point and now it's 9 ahead. That's some effort from the dons. One unlucky loss to Hamilton doesn't deserve the reaction we see on here.

Bring on Patrick and a back lash from the dons.

I see the usual mob were out in force completely overreacting about the match last night.

It was simply One of those nights, every single winning run has to come to an end at some point.

The measure will be how they react on Sunday.

THIS! I was there and how the ball never went in the net was laughable! Accies did defend for their lives.

Game was screaming out for someone to drive low and hard into the box to, at the very least, look for a penalty. Big up to Shinnie and, especially, Maclean for trying to do this. Suspect that was Deke's reasoning for putting on Pawlett as well. Plan A - multiple crosses into the box just wasn't working particularly when we didn't have Stockley to rough them up. That should have been our plan B. I thought we'd seen the last of Ashton at Centre Forward. Regrettably not.

Any word on the injuries?

Game was screaming out for someone to drive low and hard into the box to, at the very least, look for a penalty. Big up to Shinnie and, especially, Maclean for trying to do this. Suspect that was Deke's reasoning for putting on Pawlett as well. Plan A - multiple crosses into the box just wasn't working particularly when we didn't have Stockley to rough them up. That should have been our plan B. I thought we'd seen the last of Ashton at Centre Forward. Regrettably not.

Any word on the injuries?

Derek on RED TV

Hayes out for Sunday.

Jack and Reynolds out for weeks.

Losing Hayes, Jack, Stockley & Reynolds has certainly stretched us a good bit but it also gives players a chance to fight for their right to be in the first 11.

Would bite your hand off to get rid of Taylor in Summer & bring in Anderson from St's or even Devlin from Accies (still only young as well) but more likely we're stuck with that useless fkn huddy Taylor.

We were dominant throughout but shite at hitting the target. 21 fkn corners but may as well have just asked Accies (& they'd have likely allowed it) if we could just spend the whole game taking corners at them cos we were NEVER going to score from them. We miss Maddison in that sense for sure cos his balls in from corners were far better than anything we have again now.

Anyway, hey fkn ho. This game/result has been coming for a while. I said so earlier (during the game) in the thread. We've been lucky in a few games lately in getting over the line with the three points where a lot of times we'd have lost or only snuck a draw. Prefer our luck wasn't there for us in this game than in the cup game at weekend. Hopefully we get the breaks of the ball against Partick. They are pretty hard to break down though so will take ANY kind of win.