Aberdeen 1 - 0 Partick Thistle

Watching the game on my phone and had to jump out of the car to fill it with petrol (gas here, stupid Americans) do I tell the good lady to watch the game and tell me if anything happens. I get back in and she says the Patrick keeper is cute and the black guy Osman got taken out and fell on his face like a baby. Quality commentary :laughing:

Then the bloody app freezes and when it comes back on I've missed the goal by 3 seconds......dammit, but we've scored, yassss

Kingsford is the name of the company that sponsors them (I think they are a consultancy company) they also paid for and set up the competition to design the new mascot, and as a result "Kingsley" the scary starman was born.

However the amount of worldwide coverage "Kingsley" got shows they ain't no mugs.

It was designed by David Shrigley who is a Turner prize nominated artist that went to Glasgow school of art and knows the head of kingsford capital.

His stuff is pretty hilarious or purile depending on your point of view.

Done the job, should have been more but for missed chances. It cost us on Tuesday, thankfully didn't today.

Thought Pawlett and Considine were good. Taylor had a good game also. Ended up playing hoofball due to the striker choices. Stockley did more out of the two up front which isn't saying much.

Thomson had a shocker. Not letting us score at the end was especially poor considering he would have played on had Partick had a chance. No big deal but sad he was a killjoy.

Bit concerning after the Motherwell game we're suddenly getting a bit goal shy, but excellent performance none the less.

Be quite happy with anyone in the semis, but would love to get Rangers.

The Motherwell game was out of character for us. We generally don't thrash teams and only win by the odd goal.

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaas

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SWbup1gaiAs

Why is Pawlett pulling Shinnies nose?

Was surprised at how poor Partick were, really expected a tough game from them today but we were well in control without doing too much, Considine I thought was really good for us today, Shinnie was superb and I thought Pawlett had a great game, every time he got the ball he used it wisely and had some lovely touches, probably should have done better with his chance but never mind, overall we played some decent stuff against a side that were here to shut up shop.