Scotland Vs Canada & Slovenia

Pretty much anything you want son - thanks to the wonder of On Demand. Seeing as how we can be fussy, you could remain topical - a bit of Kids in the Hall, the Mountie or the Kids of Degrassi Street.

I liked kids in the hall. I'm crushing your head was an oft quoted phrase to your pals thus proving you stayed up late and were cool. Same goes for discussing cell block h, married with children, oz and tour of duty with paint it black intro music.

Re Scotland, couldn't give a flyer. Don't even know half the players if being honest

Gonna watch Germany v England tomorrow night. Have zero interest in this game (edit: actually I do, I hope Strachan and McGhee have a horrible night)

Hope Scott Arfield scores Canada's winner.

I would've expected you to watch the Germany game anyway, seeing as you're a massive Bundesliga fan.

• Upvote 1

Hopefully two wins. Fuck this negative shite of wanting Scotland to get beat just so WGS is closer to the sack. Who cares if half the squad is English as soon as they pull on the dark blue the team gets my full backing...

I admire your unwavering support, but I'm just too disillusioned with the national team now and can't bring myself to support a team that is fielding players who have never been to Scotland before getting a call up.

Hopefully two wins. Fuck this negative shite of wanting Scotland to get beat just so WGS is closer to the sack. Who cares if half the squad is English as soon as they pull on the dark blue the team gets my full backing...

Very admirable but not for me. Just don't get excited about Scotland one bit. The fact half the team is English may have something to do with it, makes a mockery of international football.

It's not 'cos they're English' at all, it's the principle. The whole Diego Costa Spain farce was a nail in the coffin of international football.

I liked kids in the hall. I'm crushing your head was an oft quoted phrase to your pals thus proving you stayed up late and were cool. Same goes for discussing cell block h, married with children, oz and tour of duty with paint it black intro music.

Re Scotland, couldn't give a flyer. Don't even know half the players if being honest

Totally forgot about that programme. Was brilliant. Might have to check Kodi for that now :thumbup1:

I used to be like that then as the camera panned along the team during Flower of Scotland and I realised I only recognised two of our players the bubble burst somewhat.

Used to have a lot of wanks watching married with children

I think the fan discontent reflects the state of our football as a whole, rather than any grudge against foreign-born players or the management. Personally I can't support mediocrity and the deliberate picking of players based in lower tier leagues over home players in our top division sets off all kinds of alarms.

Who knows, maybe Strachan is deliberate in his ignoring of SPFL Scots? He may be trying to make a point by selecting a Championship XI. "Scottish football is so crappy now, that the English 2nd tier squads supply a better quality of player". Surely the SFA should be picking him up on this? If not, they are practically agreeing.

I'm not saying I agree with that thinking, but having met him, he's a provocative character to say the least, so I'm not astonished by his attitude. Lest we forget, he has only managed one Scottish team since moving South in the 80s.

I used to be like that then as the camera panned along the team during Flower of Scotland and I realised I only recognised two of our players the bubble burst somewhat.

No matter how bad we are I don't think I'd ever lose faith in the national side.

I still get goosebumps every time I hear flower of Scotland.