Scottish Independence Referendum 2

Henry

Should Scotland be an independent country?  

274 members have voted

1. 1. Should Scotland be an independent country?

• Yes
    • No

3 hours ago, Captain Caveman said:

Now Simon,

nae cunt on here expects to command respect, its a site full of delinquent's, deviants, arseholes and pricks all linked by a love of AFC and some of us who know others etc (except 2) 

Its an online forum for laughs, escapism, slagging, crime-solving with a bit of filth thrown in. You’re posting more than hanzoid so you’ve got the bug so be less of an arsehole if thats possible. I couldn’t care less what anyone thinks of my online persona and enjoy winding fellow cunts up so happy to take it back. It is a community though so mocking MHD when he was relaying financial problems was piss poor and very council estate turned Tory.

Now the except 2 are Brian, we adopted him during a tramp amnesty from Cowdenbeath mad, he claims to support Dundee and is incredibly consistent in that he’s travelled the world and not made a single friend. Despite being a globe trotting multi millionaire he spends his spare time on a dons forum of bams, the other is GB who loves Hibs and Manboobs in equal measures but he can be funny at times.

So, calm down, post less and realise we will never respect you. 

There’s a few suspect Huns also

1 minute ago, CCB III said:

I've thought about it many times, been sworn off it, even. 

Really the worst I do is act a bit of a dick and pee the bed. 

Not one of these who batters a dog or something and forgets. 

@Beachend Bootboy

Come on tell us fit the deal is. 

Snap decision for me. No thought no plannin', no conscious decision. One day I finished a bender. Next day I stopped.  January 2006 was the last time I had a drink.

There's more to it than that but I'm awa oot for a while so nae time to elaborate just noo.

4 minutes ago, Beachend Bootboy said:

Snap decision for me. No thought no plannin', no conscious decision. One day I finished a bender. Next day I stopped.  January 2006 was the last time I had a drink.

There's more to it than that but I'm awa oot for a while so nae time to elaborate just noo.

Inter gender boxing champion?

3 minutes ago, Beachend Bootboy said:

She's less accommodatin' than your bint.  That's for sure.

To put up with you, she must be a really special lady.

Or you have abused her to the point she cowars in fear of you more likely. 

Or she rocks back and forth in the chair, staring straight ahead with an empty look. Fully demented by you and your absolute relentless pish that you speak.

• Haha 1
7 minutes ago, Reed or deed said:

Or she rocks back and forth in the chair, staring straight ahead with an empty look. Fully demented by you and your absolute relentless pish that you speak.

Nae need min. 

#donsfamily

17 minutes ago, Reed or deed said:

I let her read that min.  She said  and this is 100% verbatim 'Tell him to fuck off.  Prick.' 

I kid you not.  She's sussed you from one post.??

4 minutes ago, Beachend Bootboy said:

I let her read that min.  She said  and this is 100% verbatim 'Tell him to fuck off.  Prick.' 

I kid you not.  She's sussed you from one post.??

Did you let her read the posts where you were boasting that you were going to damage folks cars with brake fluid cos they were parked in the wrong spaces?

What about the one where you were publically slagging her on here? ?‍♂️?

47 minutes ago, Reed or deed said:

Did you let her read the posts where you were boasting that you were going to damage folks cars with brake fluid cos they were parked in the wrong spaces?

What about the one where you were publically slagging her on here? ?‍♂️?

I hide nothin' from her min.  She kens me inside out.  The only thing I keep secret fae her is my wankin' habits.