Scottish Independence Referendum 2

Henry

Should Scotland be an independent country?  

274 members have voted

1. 1. Should Scotland be an independent country?

• Yes
    • No

7 hours ago, Ramandu said:

And whaddaya know. A 1 minute Google tells me that Germany, Denmark, Portugal, Belgium and Ireland are all more expensive than the UK.

http://www.electricrate.com/data-center/electricity-prices-by-country

It's not hard to check.

Statisitics are like mini skirts....

If you even read the entire webpage you will see that based on local purchasing power the UK is more expensive.

44 minutes ago, Redforever86 said:

Statisitics are like mini skirts....

If you even read the entire webpage you will see that based on local purchasing power the UK is more expensive.

Am I missing something? The bit on PPP still has the UK around the middle of their chart, cheaper than Germany, Denmark, Spain, Italy. Or are you talking about something else?

7 hours ago, patrick bateman said:

His maths is as good as his football knowledge I see.

He has a point, though. As much as I don't like the SNP's selective quoting of stats, the fact remains that, despite the UK experiencing all manner of economic crises over the last 50 years in its slow but inexorable declining influence in the world, rather than cut out the dead wood that Scotland allegedly is, unionists remain stoic in their defence of the status quo and fight tooth and nail to keep us in the union. Why is that? 

• Upvote 1
3 minutes ago, Jocky Balboa said:

He has a point, though. As much as I don't like the SNP's selective quoting of stats, the fact remains that, despite the UK experiencing all manner of economic crises over the last 50 years in its slow but inexorable declining influence in the world, rather than cut out the dead wood that Scotland allegedly is, unionists remain stoic in their defence of the status quo and fight tooth and nail to keep us in the union. Why is that? 

Why are there any nations, countries, cities, communities at all really?

• Haha 1
6 hours ago, patrick bateman said:

They don't add up.

Next you will be trying to claim London makes so much it makes that figures correct.

but your still wrong

From a country (england) that wants desperately to control its own borders yet are determined to keep its border open with Scotland open and cant bear to lose us.

why is that

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, caledonia said:

Next you will be trying to claim London makes so much it makes that figures correct.

but your still wrong

From a country (england) that wants desperately to control its own borders yet are determined to keep its border open with Scotland open and cant bear to lose us.

why is that

You ever considered that the English want fuck all to do with slevering arseholes like you and would happily see Scotland leave.

They can't do that though as a lot of Scotland want's to remain in the UK,  so would be seen as poor craic leaving folk up here stranded.

Tories/snp/labour they are all the same, wankers out for themselves and if you think one is better than the other you are lying to yourself.

• Upvote 3
2 hours ago, caledonia said:

but your still wrong

why is that

No memes?

I have not mentioned the veracity of his claims, just that basic arithmetic alludes him.

I would tho refer you to the response provided earlier.

24 minutes ago, bonzodaddy73 said:

You ever considered that the English want fuck all to do with slevering arseholes like you and would happily see Scotland leave.

They can't do that though as a lot of Scotland want's to remain in the UK,  so would be seen as poor craic leaving folk up here stranded.

Tories/snp/labour they are all the same, wankers out for themselves and if you think one is better than the other you are lying to yourself.

Poetry.?

2 hours ago, caledonia said:

but your still wrong

why is that

It’s like saying Scotland wants Independence and then becomes the bitch of Germany and France by rejoining the EU.

• Upvote 1