Scottish Independence Referendum 2

Henry

Should Scotland be an independent country?  

274 members have voted

1. 1. Should Scotland be an independent country?

• Yes
    • No

1 hour ago, For Fecks Sake said:

You think all the crap by Boris Johnson, Dominic Cumming and Matt Hancock et al during the pandemic, including the PPE scandal, doesn't trump what the SNP have been up to?

I mean, I am revelling in this SNP cluster fuck but to say they are the most corrupt party is blinkered beyond belief.

I think they are the most corrupt and malign party without a doubt.  Had we any form of worthwhile journalism in Scotland (instead of grifters seeking patronage) that would probably have been exposed by now.  Hopefully it will all come out in the wash now.

You think all the crap by Boris Johnson, Dominic Cumming and Matt Hancock et al during the pandemic, including the PPE scandal, doesn't trump what the SNP have been up to?

I mean, I am revelling in this SNP cluster fuck but to say they are the most corrupt party is blinkered beyond belief.

They are all as bad as each other I bet not one of anyone involved in the whole decision making of the Covid fiasco from either Scotland or UK actually were following all the rules. And hardly anyone else was either. Fucking complete joke.

• Upvote 1

Fuck me min, that's scraping the bottom of the barrel for a story 😆

On the contrary, people like the trans paedophile in question enjoyed the central focus of the Sturgeon Governments.

For all the baloney about "judge me on education" etc and the many referendums which never crystallised, there is no doubt that the LGBTQIAP community were the chief beneficiaries of the SNP years to date.

No real surprise here given Humza said he wanted to keep the Green party coalition in place. if they never challenged, the Greens would have pulled their support.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-scotland-politics-65249431

Getting rid of the Greens would have been a bonus in the eyes of most voters, but Humza is too stupid to realise that.

Patrick Harvie knows more about stealing a wage than he does about being buggered senseless - and he knows a helluva lot about that.  And so he will easily manipulate the likes of Humza.

So Humza is prepared to waste public money and time in order to fight a court battle he knows he will lose, all in order to keep Green shysters onside who bring nothing to the table in terms of skills or governance.

Yet still idiots will vote for them, because "the pure toaareeez byraway".

• Upvote 3
7 minutes ago, Clydeside_Sheep said:

Getting rid of the Greens would have been a bonus in the eyes of most voters, but Humza is too stupid to realise that.

Patrick Harvie knows more about stealing a wage than he does about being buggered senseless - and he knows a helluva lot about that.  And so he will easily manipulate the likes of Humza.

So Humza is prepared to waste public money and time in order to fight a court battle he knows he will lose, all in order to keep Green shysters onside who bring nothing to the table in terms of skills or governance.

Yet still idiots will vote for them, because "the pure toaareeez byraway".

Are you a closet homosexual min? You seem very obsessed with Harvey and buggering in general.  Some repressed urges maybe.

• Haha 1

The SNP as a party are done, no coming back from sticky fingers in the accounts. It's just a case of what happens now, Huzma decides to hurry the process by making his main concern a few queer teenagers who don't know what they want.

The time is ripe in Scotland for the calming Conservatives, the only party who can actually run a Country. This is just a small assembly, will be easy for them. First job...tow those fucking ferries to Korea and actually get them finished, be done in a Month. 2nd job, bring down drink prices in line with England, Drug deaths down overnight. 3rd job, bring taxes down in line with England, put more money into the economy. I've a list of a 100 but it's not my job, it's for those you voted for. The nats and greens who have never worked a day in their life's. You reap what you sow. Idiots.

Hopefully the stolen motorhome comes to auction for a reasonable price, I'll be right on it to Carlisle. Escape this corrupt country till the bravehearts and poofs are gone.

• Haha 2
4 minutes ago, Fridge said:

Nah I bet you she’d be a nightmare in the morning. Just when you’re thinking of going for your paper and fucking off getting hit with some shit about politics

Suppose you could just set your alarm and fuck off.

Firstly, wouldn't your alarm wake her up as well? Secondly, who the fuck still buys newspapers?

5 minutes ago, Fridge said:

Nah I bet you she’d be a nightmare in the morning. Just when you’re thinking of going for your paper and fucking off getting hit with some shit about politics

Suppose you could just set your alarm and fuck off.

What's all this nonsense about the morning.

Wait til she falls asleep and sneak oot her house and back home. (Make sure you've given her a fake number)

16 minutes ago, Fridge said:

Yeah but especially in Aberdeen you’re guaranteed to see them again. So best to make up some elaborate lie.

The elaborate lie is when you bump into them again, deny it was you. Total straight faced denial.  

Until you're steaming. Then try get another ride out of it.

• Dildo 1
13 hours ago, daytripping said:

The SNP as a party are done, no coming back from sticky fingers in the accounts. It's just a case of what happens now, Huzma decides to hurry the process by making his main concern a few queer teenagers who don't know what they want.

The time is ripe in Scotland for the calming Conservatives, the only party who can actually run a Country. This is just a small assembly, will be easy for them. First job...tow those fucking ferries to Korea and actually get them finished, be done in a Month. 2nd job, bring down drink prices in line with England, Drug deaths down overnight. 3rd job, bring taxes down in line with England, put more money into the economy. I've a list of a 100 but it's not my job, it's for those you voted for. The nats and greens who have never worked a day in their life's. You reap what you sow. Idiots.

Hopefully the stolen motorhome comes to auction for a reasonable price, I'll be right on it to Carlisle. Escape this corrupt country till the bravehearts and poofs are gone.

I'm sorry, but anyone who thinks the Tories will ever win an election in Scotland again (they haven't since the 1950's) is living in a special kind of dreamland. For all the misgivings of the Sturgeon and Murrell era (and I have nothing good to say about them) there is simply no way the Tories will ever command the popular vote in Scotland ever again. 

I would however bet that, in an independent Scotland (if it were to happen, but I'm talking hypothetically here) a strong resurgence of the centre-right would be on the cards. We could possibly have a centre-right party in coalition by the third term of a new state. It just won't be them.

• Upvote 3
3 hours ago, Don Fonte said:

Think that up all by yourself Wilson min?

Do us a favour... I was simply repeating an oft-quoted musing, which I think is more than applicable to the current situation. Regardless of the fact I support independence in principle, I am under no illusions here; the SNP has been entrenched in power in Scotland for so long, with such a pathetic opposition as to render their position unassailable, for the past 15 years. It was inevitable we would see them corrupted by careerist chancers, troughers and pension grifters.