Hearts 1 - 2 Aberdeen

Can't think off the top of my head man. I've pinged a message to my wee geeky Hibs mates to find out an answer for you. Certainly we don't win there as often as we would like. We are however, undefeated in 7 against them now. Amazing what a bit of financial reality and a level playing field can do. When they aren't spending other peoples money. They're in for a reality check. In fact they are having it right now.

Cathro must stay.

How long can yous hang on to McInnes for? Your Chairman must have photos of him shagging a tranny or something. Any Hibs manager who does remotely well gets snaffled pretty sharp. McLeish and Mowbray for example.

Good times up there in sheep land. Hope yous win the Cup. :trophy:

Being well out of the central belt bubble means that our staff (whether players or managers) often tend to be overlooked. This is a cause of massive frustration but also occasionally massive relief, for the reasons which you hint at.

I really feel for you Hibees, as soon as someone does well they're linked with one of the Ugly Sisters. For example I saw in the Scotsman yesterday that Shellic are preparing a bid for John McGinn. Utterly fucking typical, and then they have the nerve to complain about a lack of competition. Sakes.

Grays

McInnes will be here next season but after that I think there is the possibility he will move on. A lot will depend on the new stadium and training facilities getting the green light. He will certainly want at the very least to have the training facility ready for the start of the season after next if it gets the go ahead. Next season will be his 5th full season up here but he often say he is still very happy managing Aberdeen and has more to do before his work is finished here but to do that he expects the club to keep progressing off the field with the training facility at the very top of his agenda. If it gets rejected by the council and the club go back to square one I don't think he will hang around beyond the end of next season. He will easily get another gig down south after what he has done here.

Grays

McInnes will be here next season but after that I think there is the possibility he will move on. A lot will depend on the new stadium and training facilities getting the green light. He will certainly want at the very least to have the training facility ready for the start of the season after next if it gets the go ahead. Next season will be his 5th full season up here but he often say he is still very happy managing Aberdeen and has more to do before his work is finished here but to do that he expects the club to keep progressing off the field with the training facility at the very top of his agenda. If it gets rejected by the council and the club go back to square one I don't think he will hang around beyond the end of next season. He will easily get another gig down south after what he has done here.

If it gets the go ahead he'll be here for the first full season in the new stadium. He has commented about there still being a lot of work to do. Also with the clubs reputation back, their being stability once again, (IF we get the green light) the new training facilities, new stadium and doing well domestically - he should in theory be able to attract a better calibre of player. The guy has really turned our fortunes around.

Can't think off the top of my head man. I've pinged a message to my wee geeky Hibs mates to find out an answer for you. Certainly we don't win there as often as we would like. We are however, undefeated in 7 against them now. Amazing what a bit of financial reality and a level playing field can do. When they aren't spending other peoples money. They're in for a reality check. In fact they are having it right now.

Cathro must stay.

How long can yous hang on to McInnes for? Your Chairman must have photos of him shagging a tranny or something. Any Hibs manager who does remotely well gets snaffled pretty sharp. McLeish and Mowbray for example.

Good times up there in sheep land. Hope yous win the Cup. :trophy:

Pretty sure you've also won twice at Tynecastle this season.

There's nothing wrong with shagging trannies.

I also hope we win the cup.

I thought Pawlett was decent actually, great energy and it was his determination and shot from distance which led to the opening goal.

He wasn't hooked BTW, went off at HT with an achilles injury which probably rules him out of the cup final and means that he has almost certainly played his last game for the club. Bit of a shame if that's how it ends.

This post kinda sums up Pawlett's time with Aberdeen.

Energy and determination, followed inevitably by an injury.

MK Dons problem now.

We'd rather keep him obviously. Especially as St Mirren are due a whopping 33% of any sell on fee. But he's honestly not THAT good. Certainly based on the few games I have seen on Hibs TV this year. Let's see how he does in the big league next year. Whether it's playing regularly for us or an occasional sub for Septic.

Fair play for hanging on to McInnes. I reckon if Rangers (rip) hadn't died in 2012 he'd have been at that old club by now. As I said, good times to be a Don. Get the cigars oot and enjoy the big day at Hampden in a few weeks. Your dominance over everyone else bar Celtic for 3 years deserves some shiny shiny. To be runner up in 3 competitions is simply not acceptable !! :trophy:

McGinn thinks Hibs are already a top 6 team, that could very well come back to bite him in the arse

Right now that's the diets from Gorgie dispatched comfortably only 1 thing left to do before the cup final - pump the scum at Mordor and end the nonsense hoodoo. Beating the plastics on Friday night would also be good but I don't want to be too greedy, I'll settle for beating them in the final instead.

good question..

would you rather beat celtic on Friday or rangers at ibrox?

sorry, but its celtic for me

they can NOT go through the season unbeaten, we cant let it happen and we need to roll our sleeves up and do it, as the 2nd best team in the league, FOR the rest of the league

WRONG! Both please