Hearts 1 - 2 Aberdeen

good question..

would you rather beat celtic on Friday or rangers at ibrox?

sorry, but its celtic for me

they can NOT go through the season unbeaten, we cant let it happen and we need to roll our sleeves up and do it, as the 2nd best team in the league, FOR the rest of the league

A true Dons fan would know it's the win at Ibrox.

Celtic going undefeated over a season domestically is one for them to Lord it over with their hun compadres.

We need to get the hoodoo off our backs as a club. The last result down there simply made it worse.

Friday nights game is effectively a dead rubber

Shut the fuck up you junkie Hibee cunt.

Hibs drew this year at Tynecastle against Hearts and destroyed them in the replay at Easter Road.

It's probably a very long time since we beat them twice in one season at Crimecastle, due to us nearly always being shitely managed and them being nearly always financially doped.

Next year we're gonna beat them 5 times though. I know yous cunts hate Lennon, and I would too, but who would you rather have in the dugout? That feisty wee ginger bampot or the wet dishrag with a laptop that is Ian Cathro?

I'd rather you delete your account.

• Upvote 1
  • Site Sponsor

Ain't gonna happen byzan.

I'm hardly ever posting on your main board so wind your neck in. You and the rest of your myopic gidrools, Millertime, Razor and Zander.

A little bit of input from other teams supporters makes the board a better place for everyone, surely?

You stick in there GB and ignore these Neanderthals.

I find your posts colourful and insightful and they do indeed add to the board.

Thumbs up thingy

• Upvote 4

Ain't gonna happen byzan.

I'm hardly ever posting on your main board so wind your neck in. You and the rest of your myopic gidrools, Millertime, Razor and Zander.

A little bit of input from other teams supporters makes the board a better place for everyone, surely?

You stick in there GB and ignore these Neanderthals.

I find your posts colourful and insightful and they do indeed add to the board.

Thumbs up thingy

Agreed.

• Upvote 1

good question..

would you rather beat celtic on Friday or rangers at ibrox?

sorry, but its celtic for me

they can NOT go through the season unbeaten, we cant let it happen and we need to roll our sleeves up and do it, as the 2nd best team in the league, FOR the rest of the league

Only a Weegie could justify such a stupid question. Up there with 'who's your English team' and 'Will I spit or swallow'