Cup Final Tickets

Wifie said to me there were about 1,000 left when I called this morning.

So that would make sense.

I had a blast at the weegies for their fucking £7 rip off postal charge on the phone and the wifie thought it was hilarious, clearly anti-weegie, great to see the Dons employing folk like that.

The EE reports that over 20,000 dons fans will be there.

They might be guessing, but if theyve made that statement based on info from the club then that suggests the club got the extra tickets and sold them.

Northsound also running with the 20,000 + figure. Though totally inaccurate in the first place, you'd have to be very naive not to include all the Tims that will be in the Aberdeen end.

Wifie said to me there were about 1,000 left when I called this morning.

So that would make sense.

I had a blast at the weegies for their fucking £7 rip off postal charge on the phone and the wifie thought it was hilarious, clearly anti-weegie, great to see the Dons employing folk like that.

Aberdeen are charging £6

I could understand this if tickets sold slowly, but they shifted pretty quickly. If the original batch had the gone on general sale, with no loyalty points structure, they would have sold in a day or two, so i don't understand the reasoning for it. Bizarre.

I could understand this if tickets sold slowly, but they shifted pretty quickly. If the original batch had the gone on general sale, with no loyalty points structure, they would have sold in a day or two, so i don't understand the reasoning for it. Bizarre.

Probably the grippit wigged yokel, scared he'd be left to pick up a £30,000 tab.

Yeah, the tickets shifted in less than a week. Utterly bizarre that the club have knocked back the additional tickets.

Yeah, the tickets shifted in less than a week. Utterly bizarre that the club have knocked back the additional tickets.

Which is why I think the SFA didn't offer them and have diverted the extra 1340 to Celtic. Given that we've long since cut their allocation right down at Pittodrie, sometimes to the detriment of our own bottom line, I wouldn't imagine the board would have a problem guaranteeing the extra amount needed, especially given the speed the original allocation sold at.

joke decision from the club, allocation sold out within a week, people still want tickets..................no brainer. massive fuck up by AFC.

They fuck up league cup final with 1 tikcet per account - few hundred empty seats.

They get it right for Scottish cup final, sell ~19,500 in 6 days, refuse a further 1,300 to sell in 12 days.

I wouldn't blame the board, the blame lies with the glory hunting, part-time fans who were quick to turn up to our final v Inverness only because we were likely to win. If I was a Celtic season ticket holder who couldn't get a ticket I'd be mighty pissed off that some so called opppsition fan was getting a ticket with less than 4 loyalty points over 2 seasons!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 7

I wouldn't blame the board, the blame lies with the glory hunting, part-time fans who were quick to turn up to our final v Inverness only because we were likely to win. If I was a Celtic season ticket holder who couldn't get a ticket I'd be mighty pissed off that some so called opppsition fan was getting a ticket with less than 4 loyalty points over 2 seasons!

Cool story, bro.

The blame lies 100% with the board. They are there to look after the best interests of AFC and the club's fans, which they have spectacularly failed to do here.

• Upvote 1

Cool story, bro.

The blame lies 100% with the board. They are there to look after the best interests of AFC and the club's fans, which they have spectacularly failed to do here.

The club have correctly punished fans who refuse to go to pittodrie. Good on them.

plenty of those Celtic season ticket holders should be supporting their local club.

• Upvote 1

what a pile of pish

what the fuck entitles a tim season ticket holder to more tickets than any dons fan who wants to go to the game?