Cup Final Tickets

They fuck up league cup final with 1 tikcet per account - few hundred empty seats.

They get it right for Scottish cup final, sell ~19,500 in 6 days, refuse a further 1,300 to sell in 12 days.

You can blame the Jambo who runs our ticket office now. Along with utterly bizarre restructuring (and increase) in season tickets.... this is just another insight into his mad and crazy mind.

what a pile of pish

what the fuck entitles a tim season ticket holder to more tickets than any dons fan who wants to go to the game?

A season ticket holder gives his/her cash to the club at the start of every season. A dons 'fan' who hasn't got 4 loyalty points over 2 seasons isn't a true fan IMO. Not sure you would feel the same way if roles were reversed.

• Downvote 3

A season ticket holder gives his/her cash to the club at the start of every season. A dons 'fan' who hasn't got 4 loyalty points over 2 seasons isn't a true fan IMO. Not sure you would feel the same way if roles were reversed.

I would feel that both teams deserve an equal share of tickets unless one club cannot sell their allocation. how many fans or season ticket holders one club has does not even come into the equation.

Using your logic we should be giving celtic a bigger allocation for a neutral final which is................well its fucking stupid is what it is.

Also, since when did buying a season ticket mean you get first dibs at a final before another clubs fans?

• Upvote 3
Guest milne_afc

"True fan" - utter drivel.

I think the fact we sold +19,000 tickets for a final against tims is not bad.

Given the results weve had this season against both erse cheeks.

At the end of the day we average maybe 13,000 for the season, im nae sure on accurate figures.

If the regulars got their tickets first and foremost, good then anything else is a bonus.

The club got their fingers burnt in League Cup final with unsold tickets, so maybe lesson learned and ticket sales had i believe slowed down.

On the other hand tims will be above our support once again in south stand, different rules etc...............

Time to get over it and look forward to hopefully a great day out, a win tomorrow would be nice starter

COYR

... isn't a true fan IMO.

Are you not embarrassed using such primary school language. You should be.

I thought it was only the evil 2 fans had such low minded sentiments regarding a Cup final. I could not think any other club would want anything other than half to go to the opposition - even if they had no season ticket holders.

Your siding with a club whose fans only interest in holding a season ticket is to get a Barcelona/Man city ticket. & as such they are often absent from regular league games.

They have a final ( or 2) almost every year for their fans . Their only interest in other clubs is for their ability to get them a European spot every year.

& if they could them/newco would be off to England at the drop of a hat.

• Upvote 3

If there is anyone who has two spare tickets I am interested. They must be in seats together, other than that not bothered about where - in Dons end of course.

Not for me, I have already secured my seat - let's see how long Strathclyde's finest let me sit on it.

PM me if you have the tickets in question available, no travel option required.

The more tims that witness their teams failure to win treble & lose their unbeaten domestic run the better lol.

A want to see them cry & rage at how biased the ref is

Fine with me

If we win the cup I doubt rather we had as many dandies in to witness it, the Tims rage is means nothing.

Guest RosemountRed

The more tims that witness their teams failure to win treble & lose their unbeaten domestic run the better lol.

A want to see them cry & rage at how biased the ref is

Delete this post if we lose.

Are you not embarrassed using such primary school language. You should be.

I thought it was only the evil 2 fans had such low minded sentiments regarding a Cup final. I could not think any other club would want anything other than half to go to the opposition - even if they had no season ticket holders.

Your siding with a club whose fans only interest in holding a season ticket is to get a Barcelona/Man city ticket. & as such they are often absent from regular league games.

They have a final ( or 2) almost every year for their fans . Their only interest in other clubs is for their ability to get them a European spot every year.

& if they could them/newco would be off to England at the drop of a hat.

It's a fair point.

Guy I work with is a season ticket holder at Celtic and it was announced that more tickets became available to buy this morning. Main Stand Top Tier over towards our end of the ground.

Surprised how AFC have been so quiet on this. At least give an explanation why they never took up the extra allocation bearing in mind it did not even get to a general sale.

He got one in section Q1 which is right over towards our end of the ground.

Me and my mate are coming over to the final from sweden. I always have had a soft spot for Aberdeen. Thought at first we could buy straight from the club but demand was massive. So we have flights and digs booked so we will travel regardless but i just want to know if you guys think it would be easy to find tickets outside hampden for the Aberdeen end?

Thanks in advance, Fredrik from gothenburg

In a world of black and white maybe, but that's not the world most of us live in.

Example - My Bro in law is not a football man but he takes my 11-yr old nephew, who is, to games when he can. Unfortunately for him, alot of this is corporate and comps so he hadn't accumulated the points. So, pop quiz, what do you do? Uncle Hulk, using influence over friends unable to get to the game, gets two tickets for his not-a-true-fan nephew. This is what Top Reds do. And Top Reds, and "true fans", don't criticise others for not having points. Top Reds help other Top Reds.

Me and my mate are coming over to the final from sweden. I always have had a soft spot for Aberdeen. Thought at first we could buy straight from the club but demand was massive. So we have flights and digs booked so we will travel regardless but i just want to know if you guys think it would be easy to find tickets outside hampden for the Aberdeen end?

I think if you're vigilant on here and on twitter, you should be able to find someone selling tickets.

@@RAZOR, help this man out.