Sevco 1 - 2 Aberdeen

so, you agree its not real rangers?

therefore, shouldn't be regarded as such?

I am more alarmed by the fact we yet again passed up chance after chance - we will get cuffed off celtic playing like that second half

I'm more disappointed that you are setting yourself up as a complete dick. Surely you have more self esteem than that. Or is whataboutery your new masturbatory technique?

• Upvote 4

that we need to strive for brilliance

tonight was far from brilliance and it was against a "hun" team with 3 of their normal back 4 out

Who gives a fuck.

We won at a stadium we haven't won at in 26 years. Clearly a mental issue there that has been broken.

We beat 3rd placed team, finished 2nd.

We need vast improvement to beat Celtic but we weren't playing Celtic tonight. We won. Fuckin yas. COYR. Fuck the moaning pricks. ie you.

• Upvote 1

so, is it the real rangers, or not?

you cant pick and choose

Ok I'll play.

No. it's the bastard imposter who dearly dearly want to be the old club supported by an utterly discredited media PR driven propaganda machine who constantly wanted to remind us that we hadn't beaten the team (note not club) playing out of Ibrox since 1991 to try to raise a reaction.

Well they just got one in the best way possible.

• Upvote 2

its the first time winning at ibrox since 91, yeah

but that's a pub team we just played there

unless...wait....it IS the real rangers and not as the title of this thread says...Sevco?

Seriously, whether you think your funny or on the wind up or not, who cares.

For someone I've never met, and hope I never do, you are a complete prick.

Real fans of our club are delighted with that win tonight.

• Upvote 6

Ok I'll play.

No. it's the bastard imposter who dearly dearly want to be the old club supported by an utterly discredited media PR driven propaganda machine who constantly wanted to remind us that we hadn't beaten the team (note not club) playing out of Ibrox since 1991 to try to raise a reaction.

Well they just got one in the best way possible.

Seconded.

its the first time winning at ibrox since 91, yeah

but that's a pub team we just played there

unless...wait....it IS the real rangers and not as the title of this thread says...Sevco?

I don't care by hook or by crook, pub team or no, against the New or Old Rangers... A win against one of the both bigoted halves of the utter scum infested shitehole that is Glasgow is a fucking victory for the Aberdeen. Now fuck off if you don't like it and let us boys who have never seen a win at Ibrox in their lifetime celebrate.

Nice.

Now to rest the majority of the team on Sunday.

Alexander in goal. Give Frank Ross, Seb Ross, Wright, Deano, Storey all games. Last thing you want is one of our main players picking up injury before final.

F*ck der huns!!

Erm, no

Real fans strive for excellence

No member Ferguson on the pitch after beating the real rangers? He wasn't lauding the players he was lambasting them

Same as I am here

It's prob a weegie thing, being a winner

For a winner you make a really HUGE effort to make yourself appear like a completely pathetic fucking loser!
  • Upvote 1

Erm, no

Real fans strive for excellence

No member Ferguson on the pitch after beating the real rangers? He wasn't lauding the players he was lambasting them

Same as I am here

It's prob a weegie thing, being a winner

You are hands down, the biggest feckin prick ever to have graced an internet forum.

Fuck off!!