Sevco 1 - 2 Aberdeen

Said to my son earlier i was the same age as him when we last won at mordor, and it has to end. He used somebodys season book to sit in the home end, talk about containing your emotions! Must have been weird watching us go fuckin apeshit and having to keep quiet!

Only a Weegie could justify such a stupid act. Fuck your Hun son right in the pussy.

I did see him in A&E that Friday night, he was announced injured the next day.

Unless his foot was hanging off, I'd have thought AFC would send all their players to private medical the next day for an xray/scan and not have them sitting in A&E waiting room for 4 hours with a bunch of drunken/drugged twats.

Taking your story with a pinch of salt.

Having highlighted the DRs what 3 things did we learn last night only fair that I suggest a read of the herald match report this morning. The spittle and bile stemming from the writers obvious rage is enough to bring in more errors than a Calderwood cv. Funny.

Edit: 2nd story in on the record about the mouthy American being put to sleep. Anybody else see a resemblance with a shite but very expensive ex Hun? Just saying like!

Having highlighted the DRs what 3 things did we learn last night only fair that I suggest a read of the herald match report this morning. The spittle and bile stemming from the writers obvious rage is enough to bring in more errors than a Calderwood cv. Funny.

Aye the seethe will be coming from Glasgow for a while after that. Imagine what they'll be like when Shinnie walks out of Hampden with the Scottish cup having cunted their beloved invincibles.

Unless his foot was hanging off, I'd have thought AFC would send all their players to private medical the next day for an xray/scan and not have them sitting in A&E waiting room for 4 hours with a bunch of drunken/drugged twats.

Taking your story with a pinch of salt.

Had a lightbulb stuck in his arse probably.

Stockley was the victim of hunnery. That "Rangers" team are ridiculous. There was a period where Dross Windass was just running around bumping into our players trying to get free kicks. The boy Garner is lower than pond life with his constant fouling and diving. If Garner played for any other team he'd be suspended half of the season. Good thing he's absolutely shite at football.

Overall we were in total control of the game and fully deserved the win. Mind the gap you hun cunts.

• Upvote 2

Caixinha said: “Our friends know that I’m here to defend the club.

“I’m working really hard to give them happiness.

“We also learned that Derek maybe is not the only one desperate to be in this position which I am occupying at this moment.”

So according to Pedro post match last night our manager is desperate to be their manager. :hysterical:

Great to break the Ibrox hoodoo..but watching this game we should have easily beat them.

But good job guys,

Yes, I too was annoyed we lost our one and only other game against them there. Now we have a 50/50 win ratio.

Typical Aberdeen support, focusing on the negatives. Fuck that. GIRFUY Hun bastards!

This.

:thumbup1: we're making progress now.

Now? Have you been in a coma?

It's the Huns. The fucking gremlin fans who have mocked us for years.

Just fuck off you boring bastard.

Exactly. Spiderman has been played by three different actors in the space of about fifteen years, he's still Spiderman and he still has Spiderfans.

Hopefully see a few youngsters v Partick know.

Or kthen.

Everyone happy? You happy? I'm happy? We happy?

Excellent performance for 60 minutes, before semi shiting it and being very nervous. We need to be more clinical, Taylor's miss in particular was awful.

Brilliant performance from Shinnie, although he is partially culpable for their goal. He tries to nip the ball away from Windass and gets turned, leaving us chasing back and on the back foot. Although O'Connor should have read the situation and been across quicker, while the defence shouldn't be letting Waghorn have such space either.

That's two games in a row we've been refused blatant, stonewall penalties, when the ref has had clear sight of the incidents. We're due a dodgy decision or two in the Cup FInal...

Caixinha making a cunt of himself is almost as good as the win itself. What a useless cunt he is.Unfortunately he'll be gone by October. Probably after a convincing home defeat off Hibs or some no-mark team, that leaves the Huns 5th in the table. :swear:

Hard to be to critical of the players after that fantastic win after so long.... but....

Niall McGinn really needs to work on his crosses. He does so well until that final cross ball. On saying that he has only two more games for the Dons...... or has he.

Get the defence sorted out for the Final.

:happy:

Edit: 2nd story in on the record about the mouthy American being put to sleep. Anybody else see a resemblance with a shite but very expensive ex Hun? Just saying like!

Christ I've just read the Herald match report. You're not kidding! :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

It's like it's been written by a 14 year-old on his laptop in his bedroom after he got from Ibrox still sobbing after watching RATEDDYBERZZZZ get horsed by the Famous.

Still, so many mistakes and typos in an article in an allegedly 'serious' publication is a bit of a disgrace... does the Herald not employ sub-editors any more!?

Anyway they've clearly got the rage and I am fucking loving it. :trophy: